This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Lenovo sale on ThinkPads are 15% off, wait or buy now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lenovo sale on ThinkPads are 15% off, wait or buy now?

User Info: coocoo4cocopops

coocoo4cocopops
3 years ago#1
Topic.

Not sure about Lenovo Canada sales (I live in Canada), but I recall seeing the ThinkPad series being on sale for over 30% off last year for the US. I'm looking at the X230.
dam u adrian
3DS FC: 2019-9695-4318

User Info: Javelin

Javelin
3 years ago#2
OEMs ship new models to retailers in September, so that sale is just to get rid of old stock. 15% off is not worth it. You're better off waiting until the sale is over (and the new models have come in) to pay full price for a laptop with better specs and get more bang for your buck.
NOW PLAYING: Civilization V, Torchlight II, Dota 2

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
3 years ago#3
Lenovo is like.. always on sale. I don't even think they should call them sales anymore. xD
i5-2500k Hyper212+ @ 4.6Ghz, ASRock z77 extreme4, x2 Samsung 830 128GB SSD, 16 GB DDR3 RipJaws X, SLI GTX 680 Lightning, AX850, Antec 1200 v3

User Info: coocoo4cocopops

coocoo4cocopops
3 years ago#4
Javelin posted...
OEMs ship new models to retailers in September, so that sale is just to get rid of old stock. 15% off is not worth it. You're better off waiting until the sale is over (and the new models have come in) to pay full price for a laptop with better specs and get more bang for your buck.

I'm not really looking for top of the line specs, just something for school.
dam u adrian
3DS FC: 2019-9695-4318
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Lenovo sale on ThinkPads are 15% off, wait or buy now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived