This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Good local split screen Steam games to try out?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good local split screen Steam games to try out?

User Info: y000012500

y000012500
3 years ago#1
I wanna play some split sceen game from Steam, does anyone know of any good ones? Multiplat or not.

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#2
Portal 2, Party of sin, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, if you hack the first Left 4 Dead it's really fun, Magicka.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: nintend0Fan46

nintend0Fan46
3 years ago#3
Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed.
FGoAT Abbreviated: OoT, LttP, MM, EB, TF2, DE:HR, SSBB, SMG2, CoH, KNiD, SMW2:YI, P2, MK:DD, PW:AA, SC:CT, BK, L4D2, MP5, KI:U, MPT, 007:EoN, SC2, PM:TTYD...

User Info: XxTwisted26xX

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#4
You can play Portal 2 SPLIT SCREEN on the computer? :O
Steam: xxtwisted26xx
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#5
Yeah, haha. It's pretty cool.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: dekou

dekou
3 years ago#6
Dungeon Defenders

User Info: PBrodeur

PBrodeur
3 years ago#7
I second Dungeon Defenders and Sonic All Stars (both incredible). I also recommend Rayman Origins and Castle Crashers.
FX8350 @ 4.5Ghz / ATI Sapphire 7870XT OCed / Patriot 64GB SSD / 2X1TB Hitachi 7200 / Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 / 12GB DDR3 ADATA / 750W C-Master GX / Corsair 300R

User Info: XxTwisted26xX

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#8
Can you do both keyboard and mouse and then controller for PC split screen?
Steam: xxtwisted26xx
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark

User Info: Doomsday Forte

Doomsday Forte
3 years ago#9
Jamestown is a top-down shooter that supports keyboard, mouse, and 360 controllers. It's not split-screen (given the game is automatic scrolling, so everyone's ship is on the screen at once), but hey, local co-op ain't bad.
Crimson night & Celsion moon, misfiction, not save the Player is Prayer, yes, Dance Romanesque and unfinished Romancia.

User Info: rainedown

rainedown
3 years ago#10
I second rayman origins, very fun platformer. Hated Trine but some people love it (not splitscreen, but local same PC coop).

A side note, you can find an Xbox wireless receiver on amazon for 10-20 bucks, and just use Xbox controllers to play. I have it setup so I play the PC in my bedroom on my living room TV that way, much more comfortable (also took a 35' hdmi cord, $10 on amazon). Probably have a similar setup for ps3 controllers, never checked.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Good local split screen Steam games to try out?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived