This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti

User Info: Virobot

Virobot
3 years ago#11
It has 2GB of GDDR5, I forgot to post that.
PSN:Jareski

Virobot
3 years ago#12
And what's a boost? Sorry, I'm new to the building PC world still. I did a bit of building when Pentium 2's were the hottest ticket in town, so it's been a while.
PSN/Steam:Jareski

User Info: Dark_Spiret

Dark_Spiret
3 years ago#13
the boost version is like the "enhanced" version of the 650ti. its basically an underclocked gtx 660 and is around 25-30% more powerful than the normal 650ti. in US prices the normal 650ti 2gb is around $140 with the boost version being $160.
Currently playing: Jagged Alliance 2 - Divine Divinity - Shadowrun Returns

Virobot
3 years ago#14
Dark_Spiret posted...
the boost version is like the "enhanced" version of the 650ti. its basically an underclocked gtx 660 and is around 25-30% more powerful than the normal 650ti. in US prices the normal 650ti 2gb is around $140 with the boost version being $160.

Awesome. Thanks.
PSN/Steam:Jareski

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#15
A boost is still a 650ti, same specs, shaders and clocks and all that, but it has the 660's memory interface allowing it to do better at 1080p.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Zotac Nvidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived