This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hunted The Demons Forge opinions

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hunted The Demons Forge opinions

User Info: LiQuiDsWorDs56

LiQuiDsWorDs56
4 years ago#1
Looks pretty good. Anyone have any thoughts on it?
i7-930@3.5GHz l Asus P6X58D-E l EVGA SC Titan l 12gb Dominator l AX850 PSU l H100i l 6Tb 7,200 rpm l 256gb Samsung Pro I BD Drive l 900D I Alienware Optx

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
4 years ago#2
Medieval Gears of War with loot. It's decently fun playing with co-op, but good luck finding someone to play with.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI

User Info: LiQuiDsWorDs56

LiQuiDsWorDs56
4 years ago#3
Monkeymage posted...
Medieval Gears of War with loot. It's decently fun playing with co-op, but good luck finding someone to play with.

Worth the price tag though?
i7-930@3.5GHz l Asus P6X58D-E l EVGA SC Titan l 12gb Dominator l AX850 PSU l H100i l 6Tb 7,200 rpm l 256gb Samsung Pro I BD Drive l 900D I Alienware Optx

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
4 years ago#4
I paid like $5 for it and felt like that was worth it. I wouldn't personally pay more than $10.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI

User Info: gastaman

gastaman
4 years ago#5
I got it for free. Played the first couple of levels and never went back. It wasn't horrible, but I wouldn't have paid for it. If you're really interested in it, I wouldn't pay much for it. $2.50-$5.00, if you can, while leaning as close to $2.50 as you can.
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200

User Info: Jocko

Jocko
4 years ago#6
Monkeymage posted...
Medieval Gears of War with loot.

That sums it up quickly. I played it for the 360 and I really liked it. It does get a bit repetitive but the characters grew on me which kept me hooked. Definitely worth $5 if you can get it for that. I got it for $15 and I was still happy with it.
The oxygen's leaving my brain!!! --Clucky the Chicken
()===={SWORDSWORDSWORDSWORD> It's my SWORD sword.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Hunted The Demons Forge opinions

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived