This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

CAPCOM...all i want is...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. CAPCOM...all i want is...

User Info: Benjamin_Button

Benjamin_Button
3 years ago#1
for you to f******* finally officially westernize the Monster Hunter series.

Monster Hunter Frontier G over to Europe and NA would be the snizzy. I dont care, id f****** pay for a sub. Its the only game i can thoroughly see myself enjoying for years and years. I dont care much about graphics coz i know better that gameplay > gfx and im sure if it would become westernized we'd see a whole bunch of mods for it MAN how awesome is that i bet u never thought of that MODS for Monster Hunter?!? Think of all the awesomeness.

it would be the next WoW.

But yeah back to my point...i have no f***** idea why CAPCOM is holding back. THey would make so much money by doing this..

CAPCOM PLEASEEEEEE TAKE MY MONEYYY!!!
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
New Alienware 18 - i7-4930MX 4.3GHz | Nvidia 780m SLI 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 120GB OCZ + 750GB HDD

User Info: steveboblarry

steveboblarry
3 years ago#2
I hope online comes to america, it looks great
I like butter toast

User Info: JKatarn

JKatarn
3 years ago#3
For one thing, posting a profanity laden post with grammatical errors isn't going to convince a company to "westernize" a game, for another, why are you posting this ill-advised diatribe here? Post it over on the Capcom Unity forums, I doubt many on this forum care.
Asus P8Z68-V LE | Core i7 2600K | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws DDR3 | Gigabyte GeForce GTX 660 Windforce OC
PS3 | PS2 | PSP| Wii | 3DS | DS | X-Box 360 | X-Box | NES

User Info: ajko000

ajko000
3 years ago#4
I was not expecting a Monster Hunter topic, I am pleased and I agree.

User Info: CammyApple

CammyApple
3 years ago#5
If they do it will be subscription based. At which point everyone cry.
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.

User Info: SoulreaperX112

SoulreaperX112
3 years ago#6
JKatarn posted...
For one thing, posting a profanity laden post with grammatical errors isn't going to convince a company to "westernize" a game, for another, why are you posting this ill-advised diatribe here? Post it over on the Capcom Unity forums, I doubt many on this forum care.

Well there are atleast 3 people(including me) who seem to care :P

I seriously would throw so much money at them if they would only allow me to.

User Info: CatToy

CatToy
3 years ago#7
I would love Frontier. I have a bad feeling Online will be ruined by microtransactions so I'm not holding my breath.

I was disappointed with 3 Ultimate, too easy, they removed content from P3rd, lolslime.
Duba Dubababa Ba Da! Dub?
3DS: 0301 9786 1157

User Info: Benjamin_Button

Benjamin_Button
3 years ago#8
JKatarn posted...

WELCOME TO GameFAQs grammar police!
http://i.imgur.com/KNzJR.gif
New Alienware 18 - i7-4930MX 4.3GHz | Nvidia 780m SLI 4GB GDDR5 | 16GB DDR3L Ram | 120GB OCZ + 750GB HDD

User Info: badboy

badboy
3 years ago#9
MH Online seems better than Frontier.

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#10
Monster Hunter is boring as ****. I don't see the point in grinding and grinding, to just kill the same monsters you are grinding from. See the reason I even bother to grind on some multiplayer games is to kill other players, not AI. Thats the reason Monster Hunter will never be popular in North America. Its just a grind fest and in the end there is no point in it. Yes, it can be a little fun in the beginning and I put 100 hours into Monster Hunter Tri until I found out there is no PvP.
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. CAPCOM...all i want is...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived