This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Finally!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Finally!

User Info: TiamatKiller

TiamatKiller
3 years ago#1
Thanks to the QuakeCon sale, the base Skyrim game FINALLY dropped below $20.

It's still disappointing that the game is as expensive as it is, but I can finally feel justified in purchasing the game for the mod-ability of it.

It's 50% off ($15), by the way.
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ | GTX 560Ti (2GB) | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Samsung 840 (250GB) | 1TB Seagate 7200rpm | 8GB RAM | Zalman 9900 MAX | CoolerMaster HAF 912

User Info: ChromaticAngel

ChromaticAngel
3 years ago#2
Well I got it for free, as well as the DLC for free, so I can't really comment on the price, but it is easily worth the money it was when it was $60
"The easiest way to stop piracy is ... by giving those people a service that's better than what they're receiving from the pirates." ~ Gabe Newell.

User Info: Knight2520

Knight2520
3 years ago#3
It's still disappointing that the game is as expensive as it is

sigh.
http://img87.imageshack.us/img87/6451/onyxsig.jpg

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
3 years ago#4
Yes, at that price I'm finally tempted to give it a go, too. I would like to meet that Septimus fellow who is currently starring in the 'phone prank' video. :-)

User Info: TiamatKiller

TiamatKiller
3 years ago#5
Knight2520 posted...
It's still disappointing that the game is as expensive as it is

sigh.

As someone who put 80+ hours into the Xbox version (before I had a PC), yes, I am disappointed that the game is still priced so high.

I'm literally getting this game to mod the crap out of it and pretty much get a 'new' experience.
I'm also considering getting Morrowind, but honestly the archaic look and feel of the game turns me off.
i5-3570k @3.4GHZ | GTX 560Ti (2GB) | Asus P8Z77-V Pro | Samsung 840 (250GB) | 1TB Seagate 7200rpm | 8GB RAM | Zalman 9900 MAX | CoolerMaster HAF 912

User Info: LokiHero2

LokiHero2
3 years ago#6
I don't know if I should get the Legendary Edition or not.

maybecalls
3 years ago#7
I bought it (the cheapo version)! It better be good or...........I'll cry.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#8
Gamefly has it for $12, just picked it up myself. Didn't feel the legendary edition was worth it at $29, more than double the base game price.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: spud_almighty

spud_almighty
3 years ago#9
Expensive? The game has been quite cheap for ages now. Get a job and it won't seem that bad? ;)

maybecalls
3 years ago#10
Can you recommend a mod that makes the melee combat enjoyable? It's very poor.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Finally!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived