This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need a quick final look over before I purchase this build.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a quick final look over before I purchase this build.

User Info: BlueRamza

BlueRamza
3 years ago#11
It looks fine to me. If you got the cash to spend on it, go for it.
Snake: There's no happiness found in death, no peace either; I'm leaving here alive, because a strong man doesn't need to read the future, he makes his own.

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
3 years ago#12
Id go for a bigger SSD, but yeah it looks good.
It's not like the buyer just swipes a credit card, puts the employees under their arm, bows, and walks out of Index HQ. - Kromlech06

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
3 years ago#13
DerPancake posted...
svr2006gawd posted...
Thanks everyone, I'll look into going up a bit on the wattage, probably 850 to be on the safe side of things. Also, does anyone have any opinions on Windows 8? Should I just go for 8 and get it over with or stick with 7 for now?

Its your choice. Windows 8 interface is horrible, but its faster. If you prefer the classic interface use Windows 7.

Uhh Windows 8 has 90% of the same interface as Windows 7. Only the Start Menu is different.
MacBook Pro with Retina Display | 15.4" 2880x1800 | Core i7-3615QM @ 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | GT 650M 1GB GDDR5 | 256GB SSD | OSX 10.8.4 | Windows 8 Pro

User Info: Skul_

Skul_
3 years ago#14
Dragnfyr posted...
DerPancake posted...
svr2006gawd posted...
Thanks everyone, I'll look into going up a bit on the wattage, probably 850 to be on the safe side of things. Also, does anyone have any opinions on Windows 8? Should I just go for 8 and get it over with or stick with 7 for now?

Its your choice. Windows 8 interface is horrible, but its faster. If you prefer the classic interface use Windows 7.

Uhh Windows 8 has 90% of the same interface as Windows 7. Only the Start Menu is different.

And even then, its easy to switch it back to a classic menu. Seriously, theres no reason to get 7 over 8. But theres also no reason to upgrade from 7 to 8.
It's not like the buyer just swipes a credit card, puts the employees under their arm, bows, and walks out of Index HQ. - Kromlech06
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need a quick final look over before I purchase this build.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived