This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommend me a game that you'd describe as "immersive."

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a game that you'd describe as "immersive."

User Info: Alamyst_

Alamyst_
3 years ago#31
Telltale's The Walking Dead is a very "immersive" game that is devoted to character interaction and development. The environment for the game fits perfectly with the situations the characters are put presented with.

Dishonored: The game is detailed in every aspect. The characters are worthy of their parts. And who doesn't enjoy a good revenge motive.

Mass Effect: Great series of games. Very enjoyable and choice driven (until the end :P). However if you are a fan of sci-fi books you'll probably find M.E a rip off.
psn Alamyst

User Info: macapala

macapala
3 years ago#32
Three just of the top of my head:

Metroid Prime
Shadow of the Colossus
Xenogears
"If god doesn't exist in our world, then... I will create god with my own hands!" - Krelian

User Info: Benny-26

Benny-26
3 years ago#33
Fimble_the_mage posted...
Max Payne and Max Payne 2

User Info: Goronda

Goronda
3 years ago#34
Amnesia: The Dark Descent.
profDEADPOOL's cell account

User Info: AustinHH

AustinHH
3 years ago#35
KingTigger79 posted...
mananlak posted...
Last of Us

While I'm sure The Last Of Us is a good game, if someone's asking for game suggestions on the PC message boards, I'm not really sure how suggesting a PS3 exclusive is going to help...

I actually have a lot of interest in The Last of Us and have not yet played it. At the end of a console generation most gamers have access to home consoles in addition to their PCs.

All of these are good suggestions!

User Info: Jeh64

Jeh64
3 years ago#36
Metro series

User Info: KingTigger79

KingTigger79
3 years ago#37
AustinHH posted...
KingTigger79 posted...
mananlak posted...
Last of Us

While I'm sure The Last Of Us is a good game, if someone's asking for game suggestions on the PC message boards, I'm not really sure how suggesting a PS3 exclusive is going to help...

I actually have a lot of interest in The Last of Us and have not yet played it. At the end of a console generation most gamers have access to home consoles in addition to their PCs.

All of these are good suggestions!

To be honest, I'm getting very tempted myself to buy a PS3 just to play The Last Of Us. It's nearing the end of it's lifespan, and only 150 for the super slim 12GB model, so I might pick one up soon for The Last Of Us, and a couple of other exclusives, like Dragons Dogma and Heavy Rain.

User Info: Jayorino

Jayorino
3 years ago#38
The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind. By far.

Also the original Deus Ex and System Shock

User Info: BasilVZero

BasilVZero
3 years ago#39
Max Payne 1 and 2
Bioshock series
My YouTube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/BasilZero

User Info: codyorr

codyorr
3 years ago#40
TowerBooks3192 posted...
Crusader Kings II
Mount and Blade Warband
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Recommend me a game that you'd describe as "immersive."

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived