This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Advice on a Computer Monitor or Small TV for dual-screen setup?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Advice on a Computer Monitor or Small TV for dual-screen setup?

User Info: KoreanKidd

KoreanKidd
3 years ago#1
Ideally, I would like to be able to hook up older game systems like my N64 (which might be a problem, because most computer monitors don't have those red/white/yellow inputs). I would also like to be able to have my PS3 connected to the second screen.

If I have a good ASUS 15'' gaming labtop, what size and type of second screen would you guys recommend?

Thanks

User Info: CNLSanders

CNLSanders
3 years ago#2
I have a 15.6 inch laptop hooked up to 17 inch monitor that's a square. It works fine for me, and the second monitor is more for all the shenanigans that I used to have going in the background. So now I can have iTunes, Word documents, streaming programs, and the such on the other monitor, while I work on my primary monitor. I'd love to hook up a third monitor, and I would be able to use it occasionally, but I'm worried I'll burn my eyes out.
IGN-CNLAviator

User Info: KoreanKidd

KoreanKidd
3 years ago#3
Well yeah I know how useful the second screen will be for my computer, but I just want to find the right one that would work with consoles too
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Advice on a Computer Monitor or Small TV for dual-screen setup?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived