This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Problem with my razer 360 control

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem with my razer 360 control

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
4 years ago#11
My Sabertooth is still working.

But the LED under the B-button is dead. Right out of the box.

And I'm annoyed that the D-pad sucks. It's some super stiff rubber dome s*** while the A X B Y buttons are clicky, responsive micro switches.

User Info: KURRUPTOR

KURRUPTOR
4 years ago#12
Why the hell are people still buying razer products?
Drugs are never the answer, unless the question is what isn't the answer.

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
4 years ago#13
r0ge00 posted...
Sorry TC, this is what happens when you don't do any research on the products you buy. The Onza has a good number of well documented problems. It's typical Razer trash.

Got it as a gift way back 2011 and used it on Skyrim back then. Well that sucks. I tried to use it today for dark souls but I wont be needing it anyway. Dark Souls play badly and my onza is dead Atleast I only got dark souls for $7.
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower

User Info: Garquill

Garquill
4 years ago#14
KURRUPTOR posted...

deathadder and abyssus are top tier mice, most everything else sucks
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein

User Info: ein311

ein311
4 years ago#15
Lemur_H posted...
And I'm annoyed that the D-pad sucks. It's some super stiff rubber dome s***

I'm guessing it's still the same as the Onza's, then? The dpad on mine is sticky as f***.

Kinda weird. I'm using an Ouroboros and Blackshark daily and they're built well. I was able to use an Atrox about a month ago and was actually real impressed with the quality of it.
But Razer can't seem to get a 360 controller right.
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
4 years ago#16
Probably. Haven't used an Onza.

The Atrox uses premium Sanwa switches, so it's hard for Razer to screw that up. They basically just made a highly moddable box for it all.

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
4 years ago#17
KURRUPTOR posted...

I have a Blackwidow Ultimate, Nostromo, and Deathadder, all working fine.

It's something about their console line..
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU

User Info: Mega_Tyrant

Mega_Tyrant
4 years ago#18
My Onza died afer 3 months of very light use (probably under 400 hours of use). The Onza is probably one of the lowest quality products I've seen put out there.
Bludgeo'd for hammer...

User Info: ein311

ein311
4 years ago#19
Lemur_H posted...
The Atrox uses premium Sanwa switches, so it's hard for Razer to screw that up. They basically just made a highly moddable box for it all.

A really well-built highly moddable box. :)
I still love my X-Arcade but I might get an Atrox if I ever need to get a second stick.

thatfool12Gs posted...
It's something about their console line..

Now that I think about it, the Chimaera headset my buddy bought for his 360 crapped out after a month, too. And I'm using some Moray+ headphones from 2009 that work great even after being used pretty much daily. And this open-box Carcharias headset I bought for cheap still works. And the Blacksharks I picked up last year...
@_@
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
4 years ago#20
lol, thats what you get for buying razer's junk
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem with my razer 360 control

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived