This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

How is Chivalry?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How is Chivalry?

User Info: Disastersaurus

Disastersaurus
4 years ago#11
Chivalry's fantastic. It's different from Mount and Blade, but it depends on which you like better. Chiv is more focused on one-on-one, arcadey, very precise combat. M&B tends to have higher scale. They both have their strengths.

I enjoyed M&B, but lately it feels like the high-level melee play has become 'pick the biggest weapon and helicopter your butt off'.

Chivalry meanwhile has some very precise stuff, like so:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llnRxtazljg
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Enthusiast of Gamefaqs! Add me on steam for a training partner or teacher! http://steamcommunity.com/id/Durrzerker/

User Info: SkaterUB

SkaterUB
4 years ago#12
Just got it in a trade for ten bucks if anybody wants to add me and play.

ShadowShooter93
XBL/PSN: ShadowShooter93
3DS FC: 1332-8869-6872

User Info: anonymous46773

anonymous46773
4 years ago#13
The bots are worse than Sheva from RE5. And there are many more of them. Not even joking.
I asked God for a bike, but I know God doesn't work that way. So I stole a bike and asked for forgiveness.

User Info: SpacedDuck

SpacedDuck
4 years ago#14
It's awesome at times and annoying at others.

If you can get it for $15 or less it's worth it I'd say. Even if you only got 5 or so hours from it. Money well spent.

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!

User Info: Shub

Shub
4 years ago#15
Tons of fun. And it is definitely not dead.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. How is Chivalry?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived