This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Origin Humble Bundle

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Origin Humble Bundle

User Info: McPoon

McPoon
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, I just bought the bundle and usually it shows up on my account page, but this time all I got was a receipt from paypal.. but no email from humble bundle, nor did it bring me to the page to get the keys and it's not on my account? Any idea how I can get them?

McPoon
4 years ago#2
I even just used their key resender on the support page and in the email it still doesn't show the origin bundle as bought..

User Info: Shub

Shub
4 years ago#3
My guess is it's a popular bundle and their servers are struggling to cope with the demand.
Origin's servers that handle redeeming codes are down, too.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

McPoon
4 years ago#4
So you think it'll pop up on my humble account soon?

User Info: Shub

Shub
4 years ago#5
It did for me when I bought it a few hours ago, I expect it will for you, too. If not, contact HB support, they'll just need your PayPal receipt, which you said you received.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

McPoon
4 years ago#6
Alright, thank you. I'll wait a bit before doing anything.

User Info: Terantatek

Terantatek
4 years ago#7
McPoon posted...
Alright, thank you. I'll wait a bit before doing anything.

dont worry right now. if worst comes to worst im sure someone will buy it for you.
"The best revenge is to live a happy life"
Love, Peace, 420-14/7. Living in Euphoria

User Info: OmniNakago

OmniNakago
4 years ago#8
I just bought it and didn't receive a key either. I'll check again when I get home later.
"God is a comedian, playing to an audience that is too afraid to laugh." -Voltaire
steamcommunity.com/id/nepenthes / twitter.com/epolsen

McPoon
4 years ago#9
They updated my account, thanks guys.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Origin Humble Bundle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived