This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I do not understand the Battlefield community.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I do not understand the Battlefield community.

User Info: TimePharaoh

TimePharaoh
4 years ago#11
LordSeifer posted...
yeah i suppose if you take away the things that make them different they are pretty similar, they are both war shooters
"HE are genius, firstly." - ASlaveObeys
http://i.imgur.com/SQAc17B.png

User Info: TheFeshPince

TheFeshPince
4 years ago#12
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
CoD feels more smooth? Maybe your computer is just too slow to run BF3 properly.

Don't be a troll. I love Battlefield 10x more than I like CoD, but CoD has much smoother gameplay. That's a fact.

ummmm... what
http://i.imgur.com/J0lvB6S.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/DoHj9yA.jpg | http://youtu.be/YXkx-PSwbG4

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
4 years ago#13
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
Snuckie7 posted...
CoD feels more smooth? Maybe your computer is just too slow to run BF3 properly.

Don't be a troll. I love Battlefield 10x more than I like CoD, but CoD has much smoother gameplay. That's a fact.

That's a fact if you

a) play on console
or
b) have a computer that can't run BF3 smoothly
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
4 years ago#14
TimePharaoh posted...
LordSeifer posted...
yeah i suppose if you take away the things that make them different they are pretty similar, they are both war shooters

Seriously guys. ARMA 3 is a war FPS and it plays very different from BF3 and CoD.
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
4 years ago#15
Don't bring ARMA into this.

http://cloud-2.steampowered.com/ugc/884116413229062871/990BF0FF0EE59E651BA0F40A28BE3EEA2D4A1E4A/

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
4 years ago#16
DerPancake posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
LordSeifer posted...

Seriously guys. ARMA 3 is a war FPS and it plays very different from BF3 and CoD.

actually, it's a military simulator. that's actually why you can't jump (Try jumping with military gear strapped to you. People in the military don't jump often so the jumping mechanics in a lot of games is absurd) unless they added jumping to 3. I've only played 2
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."

User Info: LoMNOMNOMDeer

LoMNOMNOMDeer
4 years ago#17
Snuckie7 posted...
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
Snuckie7 posted...

That's a fact if you

a) play on console
or
b) have a computer that can't run BF3 smoothly

It has nothing to do with the fps, the animations/movement are smoother in CoD.
Not the dark green, the iridescent green.
Even Christ said "Christ, he flows quite nicely."

User Info: helldew

helldew
4 years ago#18
actually, it's a military simulator. that's actually why you can't jump (Try jumping with military gear strapped to you. People in the military don't jump often so the jumping mechanics in a lot of games is absurd) unless they added jumping to 3. I've only played 2

games where almost nothing realistic happen having something that isnt realistic isnt exactly what i call absurd. your christ sakes you revive people who get blown away by a tank shell in the face with Defibrillators. i think jumping is the least of the problems when realism comes into play in games.

that said i do agree that arma lacking jumping (didnt know this) and that jumping in military gear is a tad moronic.
ErrorSupply 3-D DS -OMG! It's the ultimate anti-pirate tech O:.

User Info: DARQ MX

DARQ MX
4 years ago#19
LoMNOMNOMDeer posted...
Snuckie7 posted...

lmaoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Intel i5 2500k|8GB G.Skill RJaws|VelociRaptor, WD Fals|AsRock z68 Extreme4 G3|Sapphire 2GB 6970 OC'd |Corsair 520W PSU|Corsair 500R, K90, M95|ASUS Designo IPS

User Info: Pyrotechnixxx

Pyrotechnixxx
4 years ago#20
I've put hundreds of hours into Battlefield 3 and I still feel like it's a mess sometimes. I miss BC2...
Fear is a leash.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I do not understand the Battlefield community.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived