This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does nobody have a dollar?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does nobody have a dollar?

User Info: qeoijlijw

qeoijlijw
3 years ago#41
Khronickana posted...
I don't mind when people ask for stuff in other topics. but when they make a topic specifically to beg, with a sob story as to why they can't buy it themself, that rubs me the wrong way.

Another thing is copy/pasting a mangled sentence with the poorest grammar around (yes i realize they're probably not english speakers)... but in like 4 topics.

i mean, shoot. I've got FarCry: blood dragon to trade for the Sims 3 if anybody's interested... but you don't see me even bringing it up anywhere.

The nerve of some people.

i'll trade you your blood dragon for sonic generations

User Info: blakegalloway

blakegalloway
3 years ago#42
fatboy44 posted...
Most of the topics I've seen relating to this are because its a younger poster who doesn't have access to a credit or debit card. So that's understandable I guess.

Yes, but it's somewhat dubious when they have a high end gaming PC build in their sig. They're either straight up lying for a dollar's worth of games or they're too young to have a checking account. And to that point I don't see too many 14 year olds who know or care to have a GTX 780.

User Info: Mr_Bankercat

Mr_Bankercat
3 years ago#43
blakegalloway posted...
fatboy44 posted...
Most of the topics I've seen relating to this are because its a younger poster who doesn't have access to a credit or debit card. So that's understandable I guess.

Yes, but it's somewhat dubious when they have a high end gaming PC build in their sig. They're either straight up lying for a dollar's worth of games or they're too young to have a checking account. And to that point I don't see too many 14 year olds who know or care to have a GTX 780.

I was 14 when I built my PC, 15 now. I care about all that, too young to have a card though. Some people may be lying, but for a dollar it just seems silly.

User Info: Mitsufreak

Mitsufreak
3 years ago#44
TheOceIot posted...
but free is better

This man should be elected president

User Info: RainIsMyDrug

RainIsMyDrug
3 years ago#45
Tyranius2 posted...
I find it ridiculous that people from first world countries have a hard time spending one dollar. I throw the word around about Humble bundle in my country and my friends buy it in droves.

Must be ashamed to have less money than someone living in a poorer environment.

Of course that I'm partially joking, but it's still ridiculous how some people can't spend 1 buck

sorry but 1$ can get me a double cheese burger :P Jokes aside ..
there no shame in begging for a key... I mean some people out there saving their 1$ toward their ipad or iphone..

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
3 years ago#46
I have a dollar.

Give me some games.
Bold Text
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does nobody have a dollar?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived