This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

My friend is wanting to build a PC 600 pound budget

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. My friend is wanting to build a PC 600 pound budget

User Info: SchoolRumble

SchoolRumble
4 years ago#11
moz-182 posted...
Pre-emptive strike. Nothing personal. Feel free to talk **** back on the UK, i really couldnt care, but apparently 9/11 Americans are really patriotic

what the hells 9/11 got to do with anything? im not even american and if i heard you talking like the moron you are now id smack you cross the head you waste of life
PSN: BlindyTwo
Gamertag: Blindy II

User Info: moz-182

moz-182
4 years ago#12
SchoolRumble posted...
moz-182 posted...
Pre-emptive strike. Nothing personal. Feel free to talk **** back on the UK, i really couldnt care, but apparently 9/11 Americans are really patriotic

what the hells 9/11 got to do with anything? im not even american and if i heard you talking like the moron you are now id smack you cross the head you waste of life

9 out of 11... That's how it is written. Yeah Im sure you'd do that, faceless tough guy on a gaming forum.

User Info: KillerzOverHere

KillerzOverHere
4 years ago#13
moz-182 posted...

okay, that was low. Even for a brit.
Gaming Laptops are so underrated...smh
xoticpc.com/images/xotic_pc_nbr_crew_sager_1.png

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
4 years ago#14
Damn Brits still sour about the Revolution.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

moz-182
4 years ago#15
If i was talking about nine eleven it would have read 11/9. Like i said im from the UK. Plus it wouldnt have made sense.

moz-182
4 years ago#16
Can anybody help?

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
4 years ago#17
How much is that in real money?
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 104

User Info: agentjonny2579

agentjonny2579
4 years ago#18
moz-182 posted...
SchoolRumble posted...
moz-182 posted...

9 out of 11... That's how it is written. Yeah Im sure you'd do that, faceless tough guy on a gaming forum.

Literally talking **** to people trying to help.
http://i.imgur.com/DdZvX.gif
http://i.imgur.com/cgScKXD.png

User Info: turbovirgin

turbovirgin
4 years ago#19
moz-182 posted...
Can anybody help?

I helped but you're too busying talking **** to the yankees to notice
Posted using GameFlux
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. My friend is wanting to build a PC 600 pound budget

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived