This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

User Info: LOTRsolidsnake

LOTRsolidsnake
4 years ago#1
will be posted shortly. this is on origin
RIP Max: XBL: LOTRsolidsnake
i5-3570k | GIGABYTE GA-Z77-HD3 | GIGABYTE Radeon 7970 3GB | 16GB G.skill Ripjaws X | Corsair HX750 | 120 GB HyperX SSD | 2TB HDD

LOTRsolidsnake
4 years ago#2
A4F7-9RP6-TAC4-Y8T7-URJS
RIP Max: XBL: LOTRsolidsnake
i5-3570k | GIGABYTE GA-Z77-HD3 | GIGABYTE Radeon 7970 3GB | 16GB G.skill Ripjaws X | Corsair HX750 | 120 GB HyperX SSD | 2TB HDD
(message deleted)
(message deleted)

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
4 years ago#5
I love how a guy posts a free key for a free game, and instead of so much as a thank you, two moochers come in and ask the guy for a damn key for another game. Welcome to Gamefaqs.

Add to the fact that you can get the game for one lousy dollar in addition to a ton of others, and I have to question your morals along with your very existence as a human being.
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992

User Info: OCRAZYGun

OCRAZYGun
4 years ago#6
Quote:I love how a guy posts a free key for a free game, and instead of so much as a thank you, two moochers come in and ask the guy for a damn key for another game. Welcome to Gamefaqs.
@EternalNether

Yeah it's pretty messed up. You're doing a good thing TC. I didn't take it but thanks anyway TC.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: coolpal23

coolpal23
4 years ago#7
EternalNether posted...
I love how a guy posts a free key for a free game, and instead of so much as a thank you, two moochers come in and ask the guy for a damn key for another game. Welcome to Gamefaqs.

This would piss me off if i were Tc.
|Asus Z77|Two 1Gb 7850 HIS XFire| 1866 8Gb G.skill| i5 3570K 3.4Ghz
Steam: Lyokofanatic[G77F] "Fact and fiction, where do you draw the line?"

User Info: Daz_man123

Daz_man123
4 years ago#8
lololol I got a spare BF3 key........... Why don't you guys donate money to charity you selfish b********

LOTRsolidsnake
4 years ago#9
No I don't have a spare bf3 key. As for the rest of you, thank you. More to come

Did someone grab it. I didn't see anyone post that they did.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQS 1.11. Seriously, this is an amazing iPhone app. Get it!

User Info: EternalNether

EternalNether
4 years ago#10
LOTRsolidsnake posted...
No I don't have a spare bf3 key. As for the rest of you, thank you. More to come

Did someone grab it. I didn't see anyone post that they did.

You probably won't, either. Another key feature of GameFAQs. When a free key is given, whoever snatches it never bothers to come back and say thank you.
3DS Friend Code: 0619-3902-4035
Pokemon White Friend Code:0433-9592-2992
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Burnout Paradise: The Ultimate Box Origin Key

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived