This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do I need to play the first Alice in order to play Alice 2? Alice 2 sale for $6

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do I need to play the first Alice in order to play Alice 2? Alice 2 sale for $6

User Info: ThePHiLsTeR

ThePHiLsTeR
4 years ago#1
?

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/en/pc/games/adventure/alice-madness-returns-complete-collecion/?nzg

use code GMG20-4B9NY-L4FEN to bring it down to $6
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3

User Info: The_Pig_Hostage

The_Pig_Hostage
4 years ago#2
Nah. I didn't play the first one, and still enjoyed the hell out of the sequel.

User Info: ThePHiLsTeR

ThePHiLsTeR
4 years ago#3
O WAIT nvm, This version comes with the first game too! Its the complete version.
i5-2500k, azrock z68 Gen3 Extreme 3, 8g ram, win7, crossfire sapphire 6850, 256gb Samsung 840, CM QuickFirePro Brown Switches, Korean IPS monitor, Playstation 3

User Info: man_of_power05

man_of_power05
4 years ago#4
first game is not that great...that's sad but that's what i though. too many game bugs to really be fun. haven't played the second one yet.

User Info: ipwnu713

ipwnu713
4 years ago#5
I wish there was a way to upgrade to the complete edition. As far as I know, you have to rebuy the complete edition to get the first game.
http://i.imgur.com/gfSje.gif
Steam ID: G Bass
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do I need to play the first Alice in order to play Alice 2? Alice 2 sale for $6

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived