This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Buy BF3 to log in?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Buy BF3 to log in?

User Info: josh_bazzell

josh_bazzell
4 years ago#1
I can open the single player campaign, but cannot log in to Battlelog to play online? I have no idea what the problem is, but it is a legit key.
My gaming rig: ASUS G73JW: I7 740qm, 8 gigs ddr3, Nvidia Geforce 460m.
I like single player games. Nothing is quite as enjoyable as playing with myself.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
4 years ago#2
.... can you give us more info? Like... what exactly happens? FFS
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

josh_bazzell
4 years ago#3
The topic title stated it, when I try to log in to Battlelog, it says Buy BF3 to access. FFS...
I like single player games. Nothing is quite as enjoyable as playing with myself.

josh_bazzell
4 years ago#4
It goes to the battlelog screen and keeps saying I have to buy BF3 to access, I already got the game...

User Info: lilj812

lilj812
4 years ago#5
Try loading the game again through origin. And let Origin load the web browser.
"World's best heel and you don't even know it"

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
4 years ago#6
I'm seeing a bit of an error here. Battlefield 3's single player is launched through battlelog.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

josh_bazzell
4 years ago#7
Had to redownload it, accidently wiped the folder where it was installed, will try again when it is done. And yeah, I would say there is a bit of an error lol. Every time I loaded through Origin, it would come up and say the same thing

josh_bazzell
4 years ago#8
Single
Player works on both BF3 and Medal of Honor, but I cant get multiplayer to work on either. WTF? Every time I try to log in on either I get the "buy bf3 to access" on the login page, and thats it. The single player campaigns work fine... This is driving me nuts. I cant log in in the EA website, it says I have to verify my email, but sends no verification email, and every time I try to reach the help, the page screws up...

User Info: LOTRsolidsnake

LOTRsolidsnake
4 years ago#9
check the battlefield forums on the offical website. they are more versed to deal with that sort of stuff. Good luck

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/
RIP Max: XBL: LOTRsolidsnake
i5-3570k | GIGABYTE GA-Z77-HD3 | GIGABYTE Radeon 7970 3GB | 16GB G.skill Ripjaws X | Corsair HX750 | 120 GB HyperX SSD | 2TB HDD

josh_bazzell
4 years ago#10
Apparently I have been banned, which does not make any sense, as I have never used the service before, and def have not used any hacks or such. I cant log in to contact help either, keeps messing up when I try. This is really getting old, I just want to play my games...
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Buy BF3 to log in?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived