This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

i think i F***** the HB up..

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i think i F***** the HB up..

User Info: thebladeofwoe

thebladeofwoe
3 years ago#11
xanthan1 posted...
thebladeofwoe posted...
Would it hurt if i went back through the payment but put the amount in and try it?

I'd try and get it cleared up first before doing anything.

Well i i cannot do anything about swapping the amounts. I have to wait anyway.
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/silvermoon/Powerglave/advanced
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119

User Info: ein311

ein311
3 years ago#12
El Magnifico posted...
Your account is probably under investigation since you it's your first time using it and you made a small purchase overseas. It's pretty common for a thief with a stolen account to test it out with a small charge and to use it overseas.

I'd say it's something close to this. The first time I did an international transaction, it came out to something like $9 and I got flagged and had to answer some clarifying questions from my bank.

A few months ago my girlfriend's credit card got compromised and the guy they traced the card to was in England trying to make a few iTunes purchases. Seems to be pretty common.
Man your own jackhammer
Man your battlestations

thebladeofwoe
3 years ago#13
ein311 posted...
El Magnifico posted...
Your account is probably under investigation since you it's your first time using it and you made a small purchase overseas. It's pretty common for a thief with a stolen account to test it out with a small charge and to use it overseas.

I'd say it's something close to this. The first time I did an international transaction, it came out to something like $9 and I got flagged and had to answer some clarifying questions from my bank.

A few months ago my girlfriend's credit card got compromised and the guy they traced the card to was in England trying to make a few iTunes purchases. Seems to be pretty common.

Well no email or call or nothing. I will.wait the full 24hrs to see what is what. My mate said it is really weird it happened.
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119

thebladeofwoe
3 years ago#14
Sorted now. Thanks anyway.
black 2FC 4685 8625 3119

User Info: Boge

Boge
3 years ago#15
"Messed" is spelled with an M, not an F.
Don't lie to someone who trusts you.
Don't trust someone who lies to you.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. i think i F***** the HB up..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived