This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What version of Windows are you using?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What version of Windows are you using?

User Info: goothgone514

goothgone514
4 years ago#51
RedFive3 posted...
Win 7 Ultimate 64. I have no plans to get 8 anytime soon.
DETOX

User Info: kjellboy

kjellboy
4 years ago#52
Running Windows 8 Pro and I have yet encountered any problems with it. even better performance as well compared to Windows 7, where I did encounter a few problems. :)
| Mobo: Asus P8Z68-V Pro | CPU: Intel i5 2500k | GPU: Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 | RAM: 8 GB | I know that the motherboard is a bottleneck.

User Info: josh_bazzell

josh_bazzell
4 years ago#53
7 Ultimate 64 on my personal system, 8 on my mother in laws comp. I cannot stand 8 based on the fact that I had to spen a bunch of time just getting rid of the metro screen and adding back a start menu. I use both almost daily and really prefer 7 especially from a professional viewpoint, I know my windows shortcuts and am just used to 7.
My gaming rig: ASUS G73JW: I7 740qm, 8 gigs ddr3, Nvidia Geforce 460m.
I like single player games. Nothing is quite as enjoyable as playing with myself.

User Info: Golden Maven

Golden Maven
4 years ago#54
Windows 8 Pro, got it during the $40 promo. I'm quite pleased with it, quite a few improvements. My only beef is the awkwardness of switching between "Metro" apps and regular apps, although you can get around that using Alt+Tab.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. What version of Windows are you using?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived