This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Anyone else here OCD about games?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone else here OCD about games?

User Info: kobalobasileus

kobalobasileus
3 years ago#11
TC, you are definitely coming off as a little crazy. None of the little "OMG, I accidentally played with someone who modded their game in an insignificant way" nonsense really affects anything. Don't sweat the small stuff and just get on with it.

I'd never restart a maxed character if something like that happened. Of course, I also have no qualms about "massaging" random number generators in loot-based games.

User Info: Relentless639

Relentless639
3 years ago#12
I might have some kind of OCD problems. But not as bad as that sounds TC.
Part of the solution - for you I mean - is accepting that things in life are kind of random - in theory it *actually* isn't, but it's near impossible for humans to predict what happens. So you will have to balance yourself with the chaos that comes with it.

User Info: Fission_MaiIed

Fission_MaiIed
3 years ago#13
Rawe posted...
Now I'm levcel 48 in BL2 and a while back I went online with someone and I dunno if he was cheating or not...

Likely. Most posts now I read in regards to public games people mention only finding public lobbies with cheaters and modders.

Heck I use gibbed editor from time to time to re-scale rare and legendries I don't feel like re-farming.

EDIT: Derp.
GT: Fission MaiIed (L is i); PSN: FissionXMailed (L is L); BNet: FissionMailD#1973; Steam ID: gfreak001
No "i" in team, but there is in fail.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Anyone else here OCD about games?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived