This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Esports: I can understand MOBAs... but this?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Esports: I can understand MOBAs... but this?

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
4 years ago#41
Maybe someone else can point it out since I see nothing wrong with it. 800 on the English section of my SATS. Ivy League graduate. You could say there should be a comma between arcade and you, but you would be incorrect.

I guess I don't have the Killer Instints when playing Street Fight 2. Maybe we should hold a "Tourny" on a standalone coin machine.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105
(message deleted)

User Info: x_stevey_x

x_stevey_x
4 years ago#43
farigonti posted...
TimePharaoh posted...
I die a little inside everytime I see "esport"

This. Just the thought of overweight loud mouthed gamer kids being categorized under "sport" makes me cringe.

as opposed to overweight loud mouthed football players ? yeh those are real athletes right thurr

User Info: DarkZV2Beta

DarkZV2Beta
4 years ago#44
ATARIJAWA posted...
Maybe someone else can point it out since I see nothing wrong with it. 800 on the English section of my SATS. Ivy League graduate. You could say there should be a comma between arcade and you, but you would be incorrect.

I guess I don't have the Killer Instints when playing Street Fight 2. Maybe we should hold a "Tourny" on a standalone coin machine.

There was a comma missing between you and arcade.
The other two highlights, however, I can't find anything wrong with. Not the most elegant writing, but not incorrect.
Want that Shield!
Ball and Cup on ps mobile has framerate issues. -stargazer64
(message deleted)

User Info: happyscrub1

happyscrub1
4 years ago#46
ATARIJAWA posted...
Maybe someone else can point it out since I see nothing wrong with it. 800 on the English section of my SATS. Ivy League graduate. .

WTF? How the hell they let you in there if you can't catch simple writing mistakes like that?!
http://happyscrub.com/tierlist.jpg

happyscrub1
4 years ago#47
ATARIJAWA posted...

ATARIJAWA
4 years ago#48
happyscrub1 posted...
ATARIJAWA posted...

I was using your spelling from your original post, dolt.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105

happyscrub1
4 years ago#49
ATARIJAWA posted...

I was using your spelling from your original post, dolt.

I'm not correcting the spelling.

ATARIJAWA
4 years ago#50
Then why did you bold Killer Instints?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Esports: I can understand MOBAs... but this?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived