This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for people for Steam game achievements

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for people for Steam game achievements

User Info: DownSouth113

DownSouth113
4 years ago#1
Title^ and also for people to just have fun in multiplayer situations with, i have many that i enjoy but have a hard time finding people generally, some of them are

Rage
Red faction Armageddon
Orcs must die 2
Nation red
P.A.M
Max payne 3

and theres a few more if interested just post here or add me on steam(name is in sig)
i5 3570k,Nvidia GTX 650 Ti, 8gb DDR3,ASRock Z77 Pro 4,Apevia Black/Blue X-Trooper, 675 Thermaltake,Windows 8
Steam- Perfectvillain

User Info: SirisS-G-P

SirisS-G-P
4 years ago#2
Then you should add me, at sirisS-G-P . Although I only have Max Payne 3, I too collect the Achievement. I'm currently looking for people to do Ranked matches on Tomb Raider.

DownSouth113
4 years ago#3
cool havent played any MP on max yet.... but dont got tomb raider but i have quite a few multiplayer games
i5 3570k,Nvidia GTX 650 Ti, 8gb DDR3,ASRock Z77 Pro 4,Apevia Black/Blue X-Trooper, 675 Thermaltake,Windows 8
Steam- Perfectvillain

DownSouth113
4 years ago#4
Anyone else with non-active multiplayer games that they play? im pretty sure i have a good bit of them...
Steam- Perfectvillain
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for people for Steam game achievements

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived