This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Looking for a good full tower

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a good full tower

User Info: XxTwisted26xX

XxTwisted26xX
4 years ago#1
I'm looking into buying a good gaming case, and noticed that there's a sale on Corsair cases on Newegg. Now, I don't want to skimp on price and want to buy the best PC case I'll be using for the next few years. Also, it isn't a must, but nice to have, was wondering if there's any good cases with handles at the top, to help lug around.

I was looking at this case: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811139009

This is the one I have currently: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146021
Steam: xxtwisted26xx
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark

User Info: Sergei_Dukanov

Sergei_Dukanov
4 years ago#2
I have a nzxt phantom. Its great but a bit cumbersome to move. My brother also has one.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146074

edit

thats the exact one that I have. His is the black and green. The white and blue looks awesome as well.
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice." Gamer Tag: XT356

XxTwisted26xX
4 years ago#3
Yeah I saw that case, the only thing I don't like about that one is that there's no side window :(
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark

User Info: Monkeymage

Monkeymage
4 years ago#4
I have the Corsair 600T, I really like it.
7.3 GHz Intel i9 7770k "Hollow Tree" / 64GB TDR4 RAM / GTX Titan 5 GK330 "Daghlian" Chipset, Dodeca-SLI

User Info: Sergei_Dukanov

Sergei_Dukanov
4 years ago#5
XxTwisted26xX posted...
Yeah I saw that case, the only thing I don't like about that one is that there's no side window :(

meh, I could care less about the window, but the black mesh is removable. Just put some plexy glass over it and BAM!'
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice." Gamer Tag: XT356

User Info: jkdarlow

jkdarlow
4 years ago#6
They sell a side window separately, though i own a phantom and its meh.

XxTwisted26xX
4 years ago#7
Ah nice, I was wondering if they had any with attachable handles or something... serious haha

User Info: datopgamer

datopgamer
4 years ago#8
I have a thermaltake chaser mk-I and really like the case. Has great cable management and plenty of room. Also has a removable cover on top and in front to make it easier to add fans.
Posted using GameFlux

User Info: daemon_dan

daemon_dan
4 years ago#9
Cooler Master HAF X is what I have and it's awesomesauce
"Nowhere is longer safe. The earth MOVES under our feet. The great world tree, Yggdrasil, trembles to it's roots."

User Info: blax34dm

blax34dm
4 years ago#10
I have a cooler master storm trooper and I give it a 10/10. If they made a black storm Stryker with a window I prolly woulda gotten tht though.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Looking for a good full tower

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived