This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If anyone is wondering how well Saints Row 4 runs...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If anyone is wondering how well Saints Row 4 runs...

User Info: triple s

triple s
4 years ago#1
pretty much identical to Saints Row The Third. I will say the graphics seems like they took a slight downgrade though.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
4 years ago#2
Yep. Just played for about an hour. Was somewhat concerned given the change in system requirements, but it's pretty much on par with SR3. Might hit some slowdown/loading "lag" with the Super Speed, but so far it hasn't been too big of an issue.
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg

User Info: Mr_Lundegaard

Mr_Lundegaard
4 years ago#3
Aesthetics are worse?
Steam: Symbolic

User Info: cody4783

cody4783
4 years ago#4
Mr_Lundegaard posted...
Aesthetics are worse?

Aesthetics would be a subjective opinion. To me, so far, aside from the fact it's been perpetual night in the hour I played, it doesn't look that different from SR3, IMO.
PC: http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/cody4783/cody4783.jpg

User Info: ATARIJAWA

ATARIJAWA
4 years ago#5
I maxed SR3 on my laptop with an i7 and a 2gb 560m. Considering Sr4 uses the exact sane engine and was originally a SR3 expansion I expect SR4 to run rather wel.
Gamefaqs game rating system : 10 = Best Game Ever. 8-9. Crushing dissapointment. Below 8 :Total Garbage. This is getting ridiculous. people agreeing so far 105

User Info: Mr_Lundegaard

Mr_Lundegaard
4 years ago#6
cody4783 posted...
Mr_Lundegaard posted...
Aesthetics are worse?

Aesthetics would be a subjective opinion. To me, so far, aside from the fact it's been perpetual night in the hour I played, it doesn't look that different from SR3, IMO.

Thanks

Was just wondering
Steam: Symbolic

User Info: triple s

triple s
4 years ago#7
With a GTX 680 and 3770k I'm getting 75fps+ average with 8x MultiSampling and SuperSampling enabled through Nvidia inspector. It's pretty damn fun too.
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. If anyone is wondering how well Saints Row 4 runs...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived