This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Sims 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sims 4?

User Info: Altmadragon

Altmadragon
4 years ago#21
I'm hoping for

A in-game world editor

Better & more build options

I think the region idea from the SimCity would work great in sims4 if they could find away to bring it over

Public transportation; buses, trains

For the love all that is mighty Better Routing

That's about all I can think of for now...

Oh an lol at sims2 car animation comment
Ha! Made you read |TJ07| i5-3570k| Asus p8z77-v| GB GTX 770 4gb sli|16gb Corsair veng| 1TB WD HDx2| 128gb Samsung ssd| XSPC Raystorm RS360 kit|

User Info: Reverend_Wilson

Reverend_Wilson
4 years ago#22
Looks the same to me.
Q Boned

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
4 years ago#23
I was looking for a graphical improvement :(
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt

User Info: NepentheNeo

NepentheNeo
4 years ago#24
The Sims 2 plus expansions was great and it had (and still has) a brilliant modding community. The Sims 3 added a couple of good things - namely the pattern tool and traits - and that's it. TS3 felt like a con to me. Watered down and released in piecemeal bits. Too much focus on microtransacations, use of the crappy Origin system and as a result fails to be entertaining.

The Sims 4? EA can suck my metaphorical nether region for how much they've annoyed me recently.

User Info: leon_trunks

leon_trunks
4 years ago#25
No graphical improvement whatsoever. Maxis graphic designers/programmers are a bunch of lazy fools!

The animations look like the same old stuff we've been seeing. The characters look plasticy and don't have any 'weight' to their movements. I don't mind for the game to be cartoony, but at least do something new with the bloody art style, jeez. They could go cartoony with 'bounciness' if you know what I mean.

And the textures, oh god.
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Sims 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived