This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Are you buying Battlefield 4?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you buying Battlefield 4?

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
3 years ago#31
i'll get the premium version during some sort of sale. if it means waiting a year then so be it.

User Info: SythisTaru

SythisTaru
3 years ago#32
johnny_pay posted...
i'll get the premium version during some sort of sale. if it means waiting a year then so be it.

Sales are stealing.

User Info: xLexLuth0rx

xLexLuth0rx
3 years ago#33
Where's the option for 'undecided/not sure'?
"Trust me Clark, our friendship is gonna be the stuff of legend."
FC: 0860-3416-4781 // Lex in Smallvil // ACNL

User Info: Avs0000

Avs0000
3 years ago#34
50% not getting it. Higher than what I expected on Gamefaqs but not really that surprising since the first impressions for BF4 is BF3 with some things that should have been in BF3 like in game VOIP options.

User Info: DarthStoj

DarthStoj
3 years ago#35
played a demo a while back for BF3....

still just play BFp4f
---

User Info: TheWayOfTheGun

TheWayOfTheGun
3 years ago#36
I think I might just do it. The last Battlefield I played was BF2 on the 360 and that must have been 6 or 7 years ago.

I know BF 3 was supposed to be awesome but I got really sick of modern military shooters around that time. I still am sick of them but the graphics in this game look sick and I want to see how my new GPU can handle them.

User Info: nickizgr8

nickizgr8
3 years ago#37
Maybe. The footage I see gets me hyped up for it but if I go and play BF3 for half an hour I get so mad at how bad it is I don't really want to get BF4 if it's more of the same.

I think I may get it at Christmas maybe. Unless some stuff has come out and it's actually really bad. If I do get it and It's really bad I'll probably be done with battlefield. I'll probably give Bad Company 3 a try because bad company 2 was so fun but if that fails I'll probably be done with battlefield altogether.

User Info: TomNook20

TomNook20
3 years ago#38
Nah. It's not on steam and given how disappointed people were with BF3 I'm not that excited about 4.

They need to make BC3.
Save the owls

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
3 years ago#39
SythisTaru posted...
johnny_pay posted...

Sales are stealing.

they arent stealing they're just hurting developers

User Info: aak57

aak57
3 years ago#40
I'll wait for an actual BF4. This, BF-sized maps with BC2 destruction, is what BF3 should have been.
http://i.imgur.com/ULj4q.jpg
Let strength be granted, so the world might be mended.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Are you buying Battlefield 4?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived