This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Crysis 2 Maximum Edition. Should I install? How is the SP?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Crysis 2 Maximum Edition. Should I install? How is the SP?

User Info: iPWNtheNoobs

iPWNtheNoobs
4 years ago#1
Is it worth my time? Or should I go play other games?
Space Waster

User Info: YoungAdultLink

YoungAdultLink
4 years ago#2
I enjoyed it. Not as much as the first game, but I've probably played it more times, since I can lay around and use my PS3 pad with it when I don't want to sit in my computer chair.
Once we perfect building Mechs, I expect there to be a factory in Mexico pumping out a brand call Mechsican. I wanna buy me a Mechsican.
steamid: Rohchya

User Info: Sergei_Dukanov

Sergei_Dukanov
4 years ago#3
it was enjoyable. But if you havent played crysis 1, some of it might now make much sence. You can take this with a grain of salt. Worse case, you dont like it and uninstall it. Best case, you like it and play it! WIN WIN!
" The capacity to learn is a gift;The ability to learn is a skill;The willingness to learn is a choice." Gamer Tag: XT356

User Info: Dragnfyr

Dragnfyr
4 years ago#4
The single player was okay. It was worth a play through.
MacBook Pro with Retina Display | 15.4" 2880x1800 | Core i7-3615QM @ 2.3GHz | 8GB DDR3 1600MHz | GT 650M 1GB GDDR5 | 256GB SSD | OSX 10.8.4 | Windows 8 Pro

User Info: Nineteen99

Nineteen99
4 years ago#5
Worse than Crysis 1, much better than other military shooters (CoD, BF). Worth a playthrough or 2.
"Words cannot describe how screwed I am..."-Phoenix Wright
Currently Playing: Bastion, Torchlight 2

User Info: Maiken100

Maiken100
4 years ago#6
It was fun and the higher difficulty was challenging but story was below average. If you're in the mood for a decent fps, then give it a shot.

User Info: iPWNtheNoobs

iPWNtheNoobs
4 years ago#7
Okay. I usually only play through a game once.
Space Waster
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Crysis 2 Maximum Edition. Should I install? How is the SP?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived