This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Does Mafia 2 kinda suck?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does Mafia 2 kinda suck?

User Info: Fazeo13

Fazeo13
4 years ago#1
I just can't get into, it seems so boring? A couple of hours in, I'm sure Mafia 1 was a much better game?
You aren't even really reading my posts; you're just staring at your e-mail client and fondly reminiscing about that hobo you stabbed to death. :P

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
4 years ago#2
I didn't buy the game. The demo. put me off. It looked good, and I liked the setting, but I thought the gameplay and on-foot controls were a bit lacking.

User Info: snesmaster40

snesmaster40
4 years ago#3
The story is great, but the game suffers from being a rushed mess. A lot of planned features and missions were cut out or never finished.

There was supposed to be things like the subway and even a free mode. There was meant to be more World War 2 missions which you would be fighting in too.

http://tcrf.net/Mafia_II
Are we not men?

User Info: TheOceIot

TheOceIot
4 years ago#4
It picks up, but the gameplay is never really the highlight. It's worth playing for the story. Overall, I enjoyed it but Mafia 1 was definitely a better game.
you just can't live in that negative way...make way for the positive day

User Info: o0stoneduk0o

o0stoneduk0o
4 years ago#5
I enjoyed it.
I don't smoke dope, I don't drink bourbon, all I want to do is shake my turban.

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
4 years ago#6
I thought it was alright, the PhysX was pretty cool too.
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
4 years ago#7
They unnecessarily created an empty world. Those resources could have gone into the gameplay.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Does Mafia 2 kinda suck?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived