This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Favorite PC game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Favorite PC game?

User Info: Mystical_NEET

Mystical_NEET
3 years ago#1
Mine's Counter-strike.

BTW this is off topic but who is "Teenage Harlot" and why are people calling me him...

User Info: DetectivPenguin

DetectivPenguin
3 years ago#2
WC3 and its endless custom games
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#3
Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Teenage_Harlot is your old banned account, and people are calling you him because that's who you are.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Cool_Dude667

Cool_Dude667
3 years ago#4
Starcraft 2.
Not changing this sig until Christ returns -- Started 30 A.D
3770K @ 4.2Ghz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 SLi

User Info: Garquill

Garquill
3 years ago#5
The Void
To The Moon
backloggery.com/Garquille
"Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." ~ A. Einstein

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
3 years ago#6
Deus Big Rigs Over The Road Racing Ex.
- My vision is augmented

Mystical_NEET
3 years ago#7
Ch3wy posted...
Euro Truck Simulator 2.

Teenage_Harlot is your old banned account, and people are calling you him because that's who you are.

This is not true, and I ask you to stop claiming this before I am forced to mark your posts for harassment.

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#8
Mystical_NEET posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Euro Truck Simulator 2.

This is not true, and I ask you to stop claiming this before I am forced to mark your posts for harassment.

If you're referring to Euro Truck Simulator 2 not being my favorite game, it really is. I've clocked about 40 hours within just a few weeks which is a lot for me these days.

But if you're referring to yourself not being Teenage_Harlot, you know that's who you are. I know that's who you are. Not sure who you're trying to trick here.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

Mystical_NEET
3 years ago#9
I can't mark posts yet, but in a few days consider yourself banned.

User Info: gastaman

gastaman
3 years ago#10
Probably Fire Strike or Valley...
//Intel// Core i7 2600k @ 4.2 //Gigabyte// Z68X-UD7-B3 //MSI// 3x GTX 580 Lightning SLi
//Corsair// 650D / H100 / 120 GB Force 3 / 12 GB Dominator / AX1200
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Favorite PC game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived