This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Problem in Hammer Editor.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem in Hammer Editor.

User Info: bsballa09

bsballa09
4 years ago#1
I just watched tutorials on the basics, and when I go to create a box and I do create object, it's still in wire frame, and it turns red. It won't become the object I made with the texture. Any help?
:: Intel i5 3570k 3.4GHz :: EVGA GTX 760 2GB :: ASUS P8Z77-V LK :: Corsair CX600 :: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB :: Western Digital 1TB 7200RPM :: ASUS 22'' LED ::

bsballa09
4 years ago#2
Infact, not even an entity is appearing.
:: Intel i5 3570k 3.4GHz :: EVGA GTX 760 2GB :: ASUS P8Z77-V LK :: Corsair CX600 :: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB :: Western Digital 1TB 7200RPM :: ASUS 22'' LED ::

User Info: The_Mighty_Quin

The_Mighty_Quin
4 years ago#3
Thanks for telling us about your issue TC, we'll make sure to debug and get a fix for you within the week. ;)

User Info: xproaxe

xproaxe
4 years ago#4
Click "Camera" in the 3d viewport and choose either 3D Textured or 3D Shaded Textured Polygons.
By reading the above post you agree not to flame

bsballa09
4 years ago#5
xproaxe posted...
Click "Camera" in the 3d viewport and choose either 3D Textured or 3D Shaded Textured Polygons.

Ah, that fixed it. Thanks a lot. +1
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Problem in Hammer Editor.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived