This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Should I get BF3 Premium for $15?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Should I get BF3 Premium for $15?

User Info: CardigansFan

CardigansFan
3 years ago#1
I still have Bad Company 2 that I've barely played, among countless other games, and I got BF3 through the Humble Bundle but I'd rather not play it unless I have all content available for it.

Just bored of Black Ops 2 in terms of multiplayer shooters (and don't really own any other active ones I'm interested in right now), and Bad Company 2 doesn't really grab me for some reason.

Dunno if I should stick to trying to play Bad Company 2 and wait for another sale on Premium (at which point I'd have probably whittled down my backlog a bit), or play now while people haven't moved on to BF4 and left BF3 hard for new people to get into (if it isn't too hard already).
3570k | GTX670 FTW | 16GB RAM | 256GB SSD
Nexus 4 16GB White * Sharp Actius MM20 * AKA Magus77

User Info: Hunter_mk

Hunter_mk
3 years ago#2
I think you should try BF3 first before spending more money on it, the game is not as fast as BC2 and is a bit more complicated
RIP Xbox One 2013-2013

User Info: Fury_Futur

Fury_Futur
3 years ago#3
Why don't you play the game you just bought to see if you actually like it at all? Before, you know, the expansion packs.
PC: 16 cores with 10 meg pipe | XTREME Case modified with flames and blue LEDs for XTREME speeds | 22" CPU

CardigansFan
3 years ago#4
Hunter_mk posted...
I think you should try BF3 first before spending more money on it, the game is not as fast as BC2 and is a bit more complicated

Fury_Futur posted...
Why don't you play the game you just bought to see if you actually like it at all? Before, you know, the expansion packs.

Good idea. I figure I'll probably like it regardless, which is why I asked. Sucks that I have to wait until tomorrow to play with how big of a download it is.

CardigansFan
3 years ago#5
I ended up getting it. Managed to get 3rd overall (1st on my team) just on my first match. Seems fun overall, and a nice change from Black Ops 2.

User Info: Zukkus

Zukkus
3 years ago#6
It's not worth it, but at the same time they make you feel like a second-class citizen if you don't have it.
"I just wasted a bullet. Don't waste your life." -Big Boss

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#7
Zukkus posted...
It's not worth it, but at the same time they make you feel like a second-class citizen if you don't have it.

This this and this. I wanted to play Rush on a server and I was 2nd in Queue, and out of nowhere I jump to6th because 4 other players had premium.
i7-4770k | EVGA GeForce GTX770 2GB | Asus Sabertooth Z87 | Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
Samsung 840 120GB SSD | CM Storm Enforcer | Corsair TX 750 Watt
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Should I get BF3 Premium for $15?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived