This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So I tried playing Populous

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I tried playing Populous

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
4 years ago#1
Great game. I love making land flat and then making other land not flat.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
4 years ago#2
I'm so happy for you for having enough imagination to appreciate the game, as opposed to being brainwashed into needing everything to be pretty.

User Info: SpazH3d

SpazH3d
4 years ago#3
Is that sarcasm?
- My vision is augmented

Ch3wy
4 years ago#4
Golden_Gonads posted...
I'm so happy for you for having enough imagination to appreciate the game, as opposed to being brainwashed into needing everything to be pretty.

I never even mentioned the graphics.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Golden_Gonads

Golden_Gonads
4 years ago#5
Ch3wy posted...
Golden_Gonads posted...

No. I did. Besides, you say you like it, so why would you mention them, hmmm?

Ch3wy
4 years ago#6
Golden_Gonads posted...
Ch3wy posted...
Golden_Gonads posted...

No. I did. Besides, you say you like it, so why would you mention them, hmmm?

Oh I thought you were being sarcastic. Never mind then.

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
4 years ago#7
Oh wow, I thought the HB included A New Beginning, not the first game. Yes it's pretty good. I got Populous 2 on GOG. It's better than the first one.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."

User Info: kelemvor

kelemvor
4 years ago#8
Just now got around to playing Populous huh? I remember playing it on DOS maybe 20 years ago. Decent game, but I prefered Simcity.
Kelemvor Lyonsbane

User Info: maybecalls

maybecalls
4 years ago#9
Tried it back in the day (Amiga version, though). Didn't like it.

Ch3wy
4 years ago#10
kelemvor posted...
Just now got around to playing Populous huh? I remember playing it on DOS maybe 20 years ago. Decent game, but I prefered Simcity.

It give me a really familiar vibe, I have very unclear memories of something like it. I think I might have played number 2 but I'm not sure.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So I tried playing Populous

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived