This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Diablo 3 expansion time!!!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Diablo 3 expansion time!!!

User Info: XxTwisted26xX

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#1
I can't wait for all the money I'm going to make! Erm, all the fun I'm going to have I mean.

I accept cash. >:D
Steam: xxtwisted26xx
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark

User Info: kbe2k2

kbe2k2
3 years ago#2
Bots are ready.

User Info: ThePCElitist

ThePCElitist
3 years ago#3
Nothing will compare to the launch inferno wall. I got up act 2 after many sleepless nights of grinding only to give up until it was nerfed.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.11

User Info: XxTwisted26xX

XxTwisted26xX
3 years ago#4
I wonder if there will be a large influx of players....
Steam: xxtwisted26xx
"When you play the games of thrones, you win or you die. Theres no middle ground" - Cersei Lannister to Eddard Stark

User Info: SirisS-G-P

SirisS-G-P
3 years ago#5
I won't be returning not with games like Van Helsing being better than D3 and all.

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#6
I won't be returning either, I played it for 2 months, got some characters to Inferno, got real bored.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: matu90rk

matu90rk
3 years ago#7
I won't be returning either, unless they add more content than just 1 class and 1 act. And I mean content, not fixing the damn game like they were supposed to do with vanilla.

User Info: lionheart5656

lionheart5656
3 years ago#8
The base game sucked.

Why would I want to expand on it?
http://tinyurl.com/3ljyptn
Shooting blanks, every time, all the time.

User Info: The_Count_Foo

The_Count_Foo
3 years ago#9
I'd play that game more if it actually gave me the gear I need for my characters instead of trying to force a stupid economy system down my throat.
Divided by night...

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#10
The_Count_Foo posted...
I'd play that game more if it actually gave me the gear I need for my characters instead of trying to force a stupid economy system down my throat.

same
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Diablo 3 expansion time!!!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived