This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Do you think more will be added to the Humble Bundle?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you think more will be added to the Humble Bundle?

User Info: claytonbuckley

claytonbuckley
4 years ago#31
Slayn posted...

I thought this was all so that you buy Deadspace 2 on full price, not on sale! He said it was OBVIOUS!

Sorry sir, i should of edited my post better for you. next time when i quote people i'll remember the window lickers.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/somonah/

User Info: JonWood007

JonWood007
4 years ago#32
I was disappointed with Populous to be fair. Look, I don't care if it was considered "great" in 1989.....that was almost 25 years ago. Times change. Games improve.

I am also curious if they'll add more games. If they don't they don't, but no hurt in hoping.
Desktop: Phenom II X4 965 | 8 GB DDR3 | GTX 580 | 1 TB HDD | W7 | 650W Antec | 1600x900
Laptop: A6 3400m | 4 GB DDR3 | HD 6520g | 500 GB HDD | W7 | 1366x768

User Info: r7gerrabbit

r7gerrabbit
4 years ago#33
Populous is probably the best game in that entire selection... Are you high or something? How was it disappointing?
http://i.imgur.com/Mqy7G.gif

User Info: godplaysSNES

godplaysSNES
4 years ago#34
I was hoping they'd add Crysis 1 and Crysis Warhead, removing the installation limits while they're at it
Super Mario Kart is the single best Mario Kart ever!

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
4 years ago#35
I think they'd sell more copies of 2 by giving away 1 and 3 than copies of 3 by giving away 1 and 2. The first game was good, though a massive pain to get running on PC (and even then it still doesn't feel right), 3 is ok, though the userbase had a freakout over 3 because it had (completely skippable) microtransactions and co-op. 3 also has the bonus (in their eyes) of requiring origin, meaning you're probably more likely to buy it straight from them.

2 on the other hand the worst I've ever heard on it was "Meh, wasn't as good as the first one" and it's actually my own personal favorite game ever.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: Ravenoussd

Ravenoussd
4 years ago#36
TimePharaoh posted...
Phaser23 posted...
BendoHendo posted...
So you're disappointed that you ONLY got a couple hundred bucks worth of games for $5 tops? Possibly a $1?

Never change gamefaqs.

The entitlement generation pisses me off.

--

I said the last update was disappointing, not the entire sale. C&C is fine but I'm not interested in Populous. Don't see what the big deal is.

Scrub confirmed

Being "disappointed" in a $1 charity bundle<<<<
1055T | M4a77d | 6gb ddr2 | AMD 6870 | Sonata III | Antec 500w earthwatts | 500gb HD | 27" Monitor | Blu ray/dvd burner | Win 7 Prof | Razer BlackWidow Ult

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
4 years ago#37
Well The_Q said there was gonna be 2 updates, so there's gonna be 2 updates.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: krazychao5

krazychao5
4 years ago#38
do they only put up EA games on the site?
This will not change until Michigan wins the National Championship ~Signed October 2nd, 2006~
Detroit Red Wings 2007-08 Stanley Cup Champions

User Info: Freelance_Wolf

Freelance_Wolf
4 years ago#39
So much Populous hate. It's sad :( Populous 2 is better though. and I have that from GOG.
Max: "I think he just needs a hug, or a sharp blow to the head."

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
4 years ago#40
I wish more games will be added but since its EA so I highly doubt it. But then again since its EA so I will complain and whinge that no games is added to the $100+ worth of games that I got for under $5
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Do you think more will be added to the Humble Bundle?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived