This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is there a difference between a typical Dell mouse and a Razer DeathAdder ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there a difference between a typical Dell mouse and a Razer DeathAdder ?

User Info: Last_Grand_Mage

Last_Grand_Mage
3 years ago#21
I would recommend not getting a Logitech G400 unless you've actually had a chance you use it, I find the size and position of the thumb buttons to really suck, to the point where I can't really use them. The Deathadder fits perfectly in my hand and has it's thumb buttons right where my thumb naturally rests.
I try, but not very hard, product of my generation-snoochtonooch

User Info: Immortal_Moo

Immortal_Moo
3 years ago#22
Taters gonna Tate
Steam/origin/PSN/Wiiu- theimmortalmoo | i7 3770k 4.4ghz | GTX 780 | 16GB Gskill | 1200w PSU | 3 HDD 1 SSD 256 | Maximus V Formula |

User Info: A_Vengeful_Pie

A_Vengeful_Pie
3 years ago#23
I've had my Death Adder for 5 years now. It still works pretty well too. Some minor tracking issues, but nothing that makes it unusable. I don't know what the new ones are like though.
---
i7-3930k | ASUS IV Rampage Extreme | GTX TITAN | 16GB Corsair Dominator | 128GB Samsung 840 Pro | 2TB WD Black | Corsair 800D

User Info: Fade2black001

Fade2black001
3 years ago#24
The dell mouse will last longer.
We're Americans! We don't quit just because we're wrong.
We just keep doing the wrong thing until it turns out right.

User Info: nIMr0D888

nIMr0D888
3 years ago#25
Fade2black001 posted...
The dell mouse will last longer.

Haha came in to say exactly this.
CAUTION: EXTREMELY HAZARDOUS SUBSTANCE

User Info: AtomicPenguin76

AtomicPenguin76
3 years ago#26
People really need to look at the Anker 8000. Feels more or less like a Deathadder, tracks just as well if not better, has more options, and is cheaper.

A Deathadder is definitely better than a standard Dell mouse. It's not even comparable if you play on a large high-res monitor, you'll notice the tracking and accuracy differences immediately.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is there a difference between a typical Dell mouse and a Razer DeathAdder ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived