This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need advice from gaming PC and console owners on here.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need advice from gaming PC and console owners on here.

User Info: MrMonkhouse

MrMonkhouse
4 years ago#11
Well I used to have the slim PS3 a few months before BF3 came out and I only was used to playing FPS games with a keyboard and mouse. Thats when I sold it and built a gaming PC for BF3. Had tons of fun on it and I cant wait for BF4 and Watch Dogs.
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif

User Info: Sinfullyvannila

Sinfullyvannila
4 years ago#12
Shpoople posted...
Definitely worth getting a console for exclusives, they're cheap enough really. All the elitists that refuse to get a console should just be ignored, they're as bad as the X1 vs PS4 fanboys.

I was going to pick up a PS3 myself in the new year to try the games I missed out on, like Uncharted, Last of Us etc.

I can definitely tell you from experience that a 360 is not worth it if you own a PC.
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch

User Info: MrMonkhouse

MrMonkhouse
4 years ago#13
Sinfullyvannila posted...
Shpoople posted...
Definitely worth getting a console for exclusives, they're cheap enough really. All the elitists that refuse to get a console should just be ignored, they're as bad as the X1 vs PS4 fanboys.

I was going to pick up a PS3 myself in the new year to try the games I missed out on, like Uncharted, Last of Us etc.

I can definitely tell you from experience that a 360 is not worth it if you own a PC.

Why is that?
http://i.imgur.com/r9pppzV.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/BcGVG.gif

Sinfullyvannila
4 years ago#14
MrMonkhouse posted...
Shpoople posted...

Why is that?

I bought a PC after I got my 360, and after that I may have played my 360 for maybe 5 hours in the next 2 years.
Also, Chess is a game of skill much like all gameplay only video games. So it is pretty mindless if you think about it.-mtjormitch

User Info: Buburibon

Buburibon
4 years ago#15
Shpoople posted...

It's all relative isn't it? To me owning a 360 was well worth it for Forza 2/3/4 alone. Will be picking up the X1 this November exclusively for Forza 5 too.
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23

Sinfullyvannila
4 years ago#16
Buburibon posted...
Shpoople posted...

It's all relative isn't it? To me owning a 360 was well worth it for Forza 2/3/4 alone. Will be picking up the X1 this November exclusively for Forza 5 too.

True, but I can only speak from experience.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Need advice from gaming PC and console owners on here.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived