This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

A good recommended SD/SD-SDHC USB flash adapter?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. A good recommended SD/SD-SDHC USB flash adapter?

User Info: Metroid_Lover

Metroid_Lover
4 years ago#1
*sorry, I don't know exactly what there called.*

I'm trying to find a good USB card adapter that takes SD cards (don't really need the micro-sd part, but if it comes with it, that's ok) that does SD cards as well as SDHC cards that is a USB flash drive.

Has anyone on this board got one and recommend it because of the brand/type/ease of use?

I got a lot of SD cards (1 or two are SDHC) and I like the idea of the one my friend let me borrow, closest I can find is this on line:

'SODIAL(TM) Usb Adapter For Micro sd Card'
http://www.amazon.com/SODIAL-Usb-Adapter-Micro-Card/dp/B008LT3TYG/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1377625254&sr=8-3&keywords=usb+sd+adapter
*have a Micro-SD to SD card adapter so I'm ok with using that*

But that's only for Micro-SD cards, I'm looking for one that does SD/SDHC cards, anyone have any recommendations on this board?

I'd prefer one that loads in the back/straight, not onto the side of the stick, since the images I see with those, the SD card pokes out really far on those, but if it's recommended from this board, I'll get it.

I did a quick 'USB SD adapter' search, but there are way too many brands/styles, and I'm getting a little confused, please help me.

Thanks in advance!
"If my fate is to die, I must simply laugh" - Magus

User Info: WerdnAndreW

WerdnAndreW
4 years ago#2
This is the one I use and works well
http://www.amazon.com/IOGEAR-MicroSD-Reader-Writer-GFR204SD/dp/B0046TJG1U/ref=pd_cp_pc_0
Corsair 500r ~ P8Z68-V Pro ~ i5 2500k ~ Hyper 212+ ~ Corsair 2x4gb ~ TX750w v2 ~ 560 Ti ~ F3 1TB ~ Crucial M4 128GB ~ Xonar DG ~ Tt Meka G1 ~ Asus PA248Q
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. A good recommended SD/SD-SDHC USB flash adapter?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived