This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Amazon has a pretty good deal going on a nice mechanical gaming keyboard:

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Amazon has a pretty good deal going on a nice mechanical gaming keyboard:

User Info: Tivor

Tivor
3 years ago#31
PathlessBullet posted...
Nicodimus posted...
Lady Une posted...
What exactly makes that a "gaming keyboard"?

Generally speaking, gaming keyboards allow more keys to be pressed at the same time. Cheap keyboards will allow 3 or 4 at once maximum, while gaming keyboards allow more than that for complex games that need it. Some of them also have macro buttons, but I find those pretty useless.

This is my mechanical keyboard...basic, but I love the feel and sound. Had it for a couple of years now.

http://www.amazon.com/SteelSeries-6Gv2-Mechanical-Gaming-Keyboard/dp/B0038X3ZVM/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1377880713&sr=8-2&keywords=Steelseries+6Gv2

Keep trying to justify your wasted money.

Someone's never tried a mechanical keyboard, I see. While the price difference is not trivial, it's totally worth it if you type a lot. It is definitely one of the most underrated portion of a PC build.
Vin Scully, Herge, Ray K. Metzker, Arakawa Hiromu, Mori Kaoru, Steve Jobs, Miyazaki Hayao, Walt Disney, Depeche Mode, John Stockton. RESPECT.

User Info: DetectivPenguin

DetectivPenguin
3 years ago#32
2 hours left!!
Interested in finance and the stock market?Want to have a gamefaqs board on it? Sign my site petition here:
www.gamefaqs.com/boards/7-site-suggestions/66852152
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Amazon has a pretty good deal going on a nice mechanical gaming keyboard:

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived