This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Best GPU set up for running 4 monitors (not all for gaming)?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best GPU set up for running 4 monitors (not all for gaming)?

User Info: iscareu13

iscareu13
3 years ago#1
Would only game on one monitor (main monitor) but would like an additional 3 monitors while working and such.

Two medium level AMD (7770s)?
One high end AMD (7950)?
Two medium level Nvidia (660ti)?
One high end Nvidia (770)? <- Is this one even a possibility? I thought Nvidias were still limited to 3.
Other?

iscareu13
3 years ago#2
Since only one would be for gaming, would a single medium level AMD card be okay?

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
3 years ago#3
You need is a card that supports 4 monitors and will play games at the settings, resolution, and FPS you want. Obviously, no one can efficiently help you if we don't know the second part.
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom

iscareu13
3 years ago#4
MasterDonGero posted...
You need is a card that supports 4 monitors and will play games at the settings, resolution, and FPS you want. Obviously, no one can efficiently help you if we don't know the second part.

Nothing I play is super demanding on the graphics card. The most graphically demanding games I play are Source titles. However, I do wish to max those at 1080P without dropping below 60 FPS.
(message deleted)

iscareu13
3 years ago#6
final bump
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Best GPU set up for running 4 monitors (not all for gaming)?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived