This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

plz recommend a easy to multiplayer game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. plz recommend a easy to multiplayer game

User Info: unlosing_ranger

unlosing_ranger
3 years ago#1
me and my girlfriend play tower wars and civi together but would like a new game to play.
Weed is for pansies. Shooting MDMA into your eyeballs is the only way to play this game.

User Info: HELZERO

HELZERO
3 years ago#2
chicks dig minecraft

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#3
CS:GO.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: FaPaThY

FaPaThY
3 years ago#4
Terraria
"Because I realize I want you. Guts." | "....... Are you a ****?"
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Malicii/

User Info: Talks

Talks
3 years ago#5
chess
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg

User Info: SavageDonzilla

SavageDonzilla
3 years ago#6
I'm going to recommend one from the Paradox bundle, Dungeonland. It's an ezpz ARPG that is very vibrant. I played for about 30 minutes yesterday and had a blast.
I486SX 33MHz |256MB RAM | IBM EGA 64kb | Dell M990 19" CRT | IBM 200watt PSU

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
3 years ago#7
Minecraft/FTB and Borderlands 1/2. If she's no good at shooters the mechromancer has a talent tree the devs described as "girlfriend mode"(the BFF tree), it will definitely get you guys through the first playthrough at least.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there
XBL, PSN, Steam, Origin, BSN, GFAQs, MC: PhilOnDez

User Info: Cade6669

Cade6669
3 years ago#8
Ch3wy posted...
CS:GO.

Not sure if trolling or insulting.

The Call of Duty community and any CS community provide some of the toughest competition. I respect them but I try and avoid them.

Team Fortress 2 is more laid back and fun loving. Difficulty is very class dependent. The medic is a pretty easy class to play, for example, but you won't be looked down on for playing a medic because they're useful. The sniper class is a harder so there is room to grow if you want to.
Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/SuperKing61
I love you.

User Info: Snuckie7

Snuckie7
3 years ago#9
CoD is competitive? Last I played, about 95% of the people online were scrubs.
Intel Core i7 3820 | EVGA X79 SLI K2 | MSI 7950 Twin Frozr III | Samsung / 840 120GB / 8GB RAM | 1TB WD Caviar Blue | Corsair / 550D / H70 | Silencer MKIII 600W

User Info: DerPancake

DerPancake
3 years ago#10
Snuckie7 posted...
CoD is competitive? Last I played, about 95% of the people online were scrubs.

Because of its popularity. You should have seen Battlefield 3 on the Humble Bundle week. People who play Counter-strike, Quake, etc are die hard fans.
Nope Nope Nope!!!!
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. plz recommend a easy to multiplayer game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived