This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Splinter Cell Buglist

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Splinter Cell Buglist

User Info: jaymart_2k

jaymart_2k
3 years ago#1
Co-Op mission(Forgot Name) = Last section when both in last stand mode. Enemies don't spawn, therefor your can't complete mission. Restarting checkpoint doesn't solve this problem.

Co-Op = Bug that says your team-mate is dying even tho he's running around & well.

Co-Op = Player falls through map

Single Player = Enemy walking into closed door

Spies v.s Mercs = Spie spawns in front of Merc (Maybe not a bug but stupid)

Directx 11 crashes = Go look at the SC BL forums , UBISoft says to use Directx 9,lol

Lag Lag Lag
(Xbox Live GT) jaymart 4point0 (PSN) jaymart_ 2k (Twitter) jaymart2k (Nintendo ID) JayMart (Gamefaqs) Marked Trolling for talking positive of Wii U

User Info: DV8ingSources

DV8ingSources
3 years ago#2
Wrong board? Also that list looks pretty tame really. Cry more? ;_:
2500k @ 4.4 | P8Z68-V Pro | H80 | 8GB | 670 | 256 ssd | 6Tb hdd | Win 8 64bit | ax1200w | BD burner | cm690II
Steam: DV8ing1

User Info: Damaged7

Damaged7
3 years ago#3
Never had a problem with the game. Get a better computer.
Bold Text

User Info: leon_trunks

leon_trunks
3 years ago#4
The man must be playing the game 'too damn high'!
Sketch Blog - paperuni.blogspot.com

User Info: thebladeofwoe

thebladeofwoe
3 years ago#5
jaymart_2k posted...
Co-Op mission(Forgot Name) = Last section when both in last stand mode. Enemies don't spawn, therefor your can't complete mission. Restarting checkpoint doesn't solve this problem.

Co-Op = Bug that says your team-mate is dying even tho he's running around & well.

Co-Op = Player falls through map

Single Player = Enemy walking into closed door

Spies v.s Mercs = Spie spawns in front of Merc (Maybe not a bug but stupid)

Directx 11 crashes = Go look at the SC BL forums , UBISoft says to use Directx 9,lol

Lag Lag Lag

the only.issue i have is the DX11 problem. Other than that the game is nice, and runs very well (sans thr DX11 errors). And for me (UK) it has been out 8 days... 8 freaking days. There are always problems
A10 ('@2.3) HD 7600G & HD 7670M 8gb ram W8.

User Info: SpacedDuck

SpacedDuck
3 years ago#6
Damaged7 posted...
Never had a problem with the game. Get a better computer.

I've also had no issues with this game and love it. Never had even a hint of lag either.

Topic fail.

Keep/Kept the Faith! Forever a member of Red Sox Nation!

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#7
I just bought a copy to smite you TC.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: thebladeofwoe

thebladeofwoe
3 years ago#8
Ch3wy posted...
I just bought a copy to smite you TC.

Have my babies ch3wy!!!
A10 ('@2.3) HD 7600G & HD 7670M 8gb ram W8.

User Info: SnipeStar

SnipeStar
3 years ago#9
what exactly are the "DX11" errors?

the only issue ive had is that SLI doesn't work, even with those aug 20th drivers that added a profile. you have to manually force AFR2 to get it to work, and it still doesnt seem to work without alt+tabbing out of the game (which of course for some reason windows the game but forces it on top)
i7 3820 / Corsair H80i | Asus Sabertooth X79 | 2x GTX 680 4GB | 16GB Corsair Vengeance LP | 2x 600GB Raptor / 2x 1TB WD RE3 | Corsair HX1000w | Silverstone RV01
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Splinter Cell Buglist

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived