This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

So is everyone excited for Rome II?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So is everyone excited for Rome II?

User Info: Askeladd

Askeladd
3 years ago#21
Paying $60 for a game at launch? What rock have you guys been living under? I have only paid that much for for two games in the last three years. Plenty of sites have preorder discounts. I ordered mine from GMG for $45.
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar

User Info: GiantOrange

GiantOrange
3 years ago#22
Absofreakinglutely.
Eli = Elite. Super Bowl XLVI Champs. Eat a bag of ****s.
Go Syracuse! Go Red Wings! Go NY Giants!

User Info: Master_Bass

Master_Bass
3 years ago#23
Askeladd posted...
Paying $60 for a game at launch? What rock have you guys been living under? I have only paid that much for for two games in the last three years. Plenty of sites have preorder discounts. I ordered mine from GMG for $45.

I'm pretty sure you don't get the pre-order bonuses. If you don't care about that it's a good deal, though.
Many Bothans died to bring you this post.

User Info: Talks

Talks
3 years ago#24
>lukewarm critic reception
>apparently they haven't fixed the AI

I wasn't hyped, but now I am completely not-hyped.
http://i.imgur.com/gBllw.jpg

User Info: Askeladd

Askeladd
3 years ago#25
Master_Bass posted...
Askeladd posted...

I'm pretty sure you don't get the pre-order bonuses. If you don't care about that it's a good deal, though.

The only thing you don't get are the Team Fortress skins. I don't play that game so I don't care. You get the other bonuses. I already have them downloaded.
TWSS hes speken end the wenner es E. There cen enle be ene.
"If it can fit in a Pokeball it can fit in a Gatorade bottle. I'mma catch it." NobleRoar

User Info: gsf4lyfe

gsf4lyfe
3 years ago#26
I'll get it once I can get it for ~$30
FX-6300 @ 4.3ghz | GTX 760 | 970 extreme3 | 8GB DDR3 1600
SteamID: gsf4lyfe

User Info: TowerBooks3192

TowerBooks3192
3 years ago#27
Will wait for a goty or master collection and I may be able to get an ssd to run the game fine by then. Shogun 2's load times are killing me
AC new leaf FC: 1547-5212-4948. Name: Miiguel Town name: Tower
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. So is everyone excited for Rome II?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived