This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question for humble bundle, Pay $5.80 to unlock Crusader Kings 2?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Question for humble bundle, Pay $5.80 to unlock Crusader Kings 2?

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#21
GSWarriors- posted...
Lol @ you nerds talking crap behind a keyboard. It says pay X amount to UNLOCK. Unlock means anything like....well...unlocking it or getting that game also. It should've said "pay X amount and get these games also".

I laughed at your whole post, but I laughed way too hard at the part where you answered your own question.
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116

User Info: GSWarriors-

GSWarriors-
3 years ago#22
Slayn posted...
GSWarriors- posted...
Lol @ you nerds talking crap behind a keyboard. It says pay X amount to UNLOCK. Unlock means anything like....well...unlocking it or getting that game also. It should've said "pay X amount and get these games also".

I laughed at your whole post, but I laughed way too hard at the part where you answered your own question.

Read harder...I didn't answer my own question...

User Info: Daz_man123

Daz_man123
3 years ago#23
M8 type iN ENglish! uR studitity iZ nort HalpIng! Payz uP the AVG ad cieVE teH "unLoked" gayZ

Hopefully I was able to explain it better.

User Info: Javelin

Javelin
3 years ago#24
GSWarriors- posted...
It says pay X amount to UNLOCK.

Unlock means anything like....well...getting that game also

It should've said "pay X amount and get these games also".

Were you dropped on your head when you were a child?
MSI Z77A-GD55 | Intel Core i7-3770K | Kingston HyperX 8GB | EVGA GeForce GTX 680 4GB

User Info: Slayn

Slayn
3 years ago#25
GSWarriors- posted...
Slayn posted...
GSWarriors- posted...

Read harder...I didn't answer my own question...

You just said unlocking means unlocking, or getting the game.... I mean.... what? What is the definition of unlocking a game? What is this I don't even...
#1 LoL Poster NA: http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/954437-league-of-legends/63627116
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Question for humble bundle, Pay $5.80 to unlock Crusader Kings 2?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived