This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

That ArmA 3 tho

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. That ArmA 3 tho

User Info: bikeblaster

bikeblaster
3 years ago#1
Took the time today to fly and drive around Altis. You just have to realize how big and detailed it is compared to anything else, it's jaw dropping.

I gotta say Arma 3 is going to be a very successful game, devs that listens and consistently patches and fixes the game, good pricing, and it's outstanding features that you just don't ever find in other games.
2500k @4.2 GHz | Z68X-UD3P | Hyper 212+ | 8GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 670 | Samsung Spinpoint 1 TB+WD 320 | Win 7 64-bit | Corsair 750HX| CM 690 II Adv

User Info: Lemur_H

Lemur_H
3 years ago#2
I'm thinking about buying ARMA 1 Gold for me and someone else to run through that campaign and scenarios. Could be fun. Having played lots of ARMA 2 and 3, I want to go backwards.

User Info: thatfool12Gs

thatfool12Gs
3 years ago#3
Hopefully Nvidia releases a couple driver updates and gets the FPS up a little
Asus Sabertooth z77 - Core i5 3570k @ 4.5Ghz - Hyper 212 Evo - G. Skill Ripjaws X 16 GB Ram - EVGA GTX 680 - Xion 1000W PSU

User Info: El_Kaz

El_Kaz
3 years ago#4
thatfool12Gs posted...
Hopefully Nvidia releases a couple driver updates and gets the FPS up a little

Poor performance in ARMA is almost always due to CPU, not GPU... it's all AI and resource management.
Wait... what?

User Info: Kingmichael1337

Kingmichael1337
3 years ago#5
eff that, i'm going to be playing battlefield 4 instead

i can't be playing my games at less than 60 fps
I'M GAY.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. That ArmA 3 tho

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived