The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Electronic Arts have a bunch of bronies as executives

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Electronic Arts have a bunch of bronies as executives

User Info: dioxxys

dioxxys
3 years ago#111
little_spedve posted...
The show literally made for little girls.

There is something wrong if you are a grown man and watch it.

or you arent secure enough in your masculinity and thats why you dont watch it

User Info: Enigma149

Enigma149
3 years ago#112
lovbbws posted...
what the hell are bronies? yes i am too lazy to look it up sounds too weird for the effort lol u mean like brown nosers?

If you really can't be bothered to look it up, a "brony" is a teenage / adult fan (usually male, though there are female "bronies") of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.
MOS 6510 @ 1.023 MHz // MOS VIC-II 6567 // 64 kB RAM // 20 kB ROM // 3ch MOS 6581 SID // 1541 FDD // Datasette
3DS: 4897-5935-1924; NN, Steam: CrimsonEnigma

User Info: Half-Ghost

Half-Ghost
3 years ago#113
Fou Lu posted...
Szymaa posted...
It's better written than most live action shows these days, and better animated than 95% of other cartoons on today....

No it's not.

Have you seen cartoons these days? They're pretty awful. There's a few good (imo) ones like Gravity Falls, but there are way too many that are painful to watch.

User Info: TakayaNoriko

TakayaNoriko
3 years ago#114
hypersonic2000 posted...
Not because I'm a disgusting furry.

Furrys?! Who said anything about furrys? Sounds like furry talk to me!
You congratulate the comfy feather bed.
3DS: 0018-0358-2045

User Info: Bcowman

Bcowman
3 years ago#115
MortalDanger posted...
The worst part about this thread are the people that say things like "Don't judge" "people can watch what they want". Grow up. I can make fun of anyone I damn well please.

And they can say that to anyone they damn well please. Deal with it.
Don't judge, people can watch what they want.
(message deleted)

User Info: hypersonic2000

hypersonic2000
3 years ago#117
KCGemini posted...
This topic delivers.

Thanks bro.
http://i.imgur.com/P2Y5MzJ.jpg

User Info: hypersonic2000

hypersonic2000
3 years ago#118
Btw guys, I think its gone now. They took it down. Hahahahaha. Hope that guy got busted.
http://i.imgur.com/P2Y5MzJ.jpg

User Info: lovbbws

lovbbws
3 years ago#119
NinjaPirateDood posted...
I wasn't aware that people were too lazy to Google things. *faith in humanity fading*

naaa just knew it sounded horrid and wasnt worth it :) still no idea what it is and done caring about this subject lol

User Info: hyjinx17

hyjinx17
3 years ago#120
smh at everyone who actually replied justifying why they like it. The show has been out for how long now? Havent you learned how to spot a troll and just realize the best way to deal with them is to ignore them completely?
Internet says in March "BS:I GOTY, nothing can top it" says the same in June for TLOU. 10 bucks says come Oct. it says the same thing about B2S's/
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Electronic Arts have a bunch of bronies as executives

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived