This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Motherboard didn't come with standoff screws, Case only came with 4

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motherboard didn't come with standoff screws, Case only came with 4

User Info: DanielW123456

DanielW123456
3 years ago#1
Is that enough?

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/msi-motherboard-z87g45gaming

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/corsair-case-400r

User Info: SolidManifest

SolidManifest
3 years ago#2
The top 3 screw holes are built in standoffs. So you have 7 total standoffs. The board itself looks like it needs 9. Gamble or call up corsair or newegg/amazon and tell them you are missing some accessories from the case.
Buddha says He who is in Continuous Hell never dies. Longevity is a big hardship in Continuous Hell

User Info: DanielW123456

DanielW123456
3 years ago#3
It looks like all of the ATX standoffs are built in, could it be that they're just for a MicroATX board?

The top 3 have a plastic looking surface, and the bottom six screw holes are all lifted up from the case

User Info: kelemvor

kelemvor
3 years ago#4
Eh..I've gone without some of the screws in some of my builds before with no negative effects. Depending on what kind of case you have, how the motherboard is mounted (horizontal/vertical), how many things are plugged in, etc... you can skimp on a few if you spread them out.
Kelemvor Lyonsbane

User Info: greekgamer

greekgamer
3 years ago#5
just go to a small computer store in some strip mall and ask for those screws. Once the guy game me them for free.
[ = [__] = ]
[ + [__] -:- ]
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Motherboard didn't come with standoff screws, Case only came with 4

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived