This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is BL2 on sale anywhere?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is BL2 on sale anywhere?

User Info: King_of_Goats

King_of_Goats
3 years ago#1
I missed the chance to pick up the game during the summer sale, but I wanted to play it.

User Info: Shub

Shub
3 years ago#2
It's $15 on Amazon currently.
-What is best in life?
-To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women.

User Info: Branmuffin316

Branmuffin316
3 years ago#3
It's $12 on Newegg.

User Info: murphy230

murphy230
3 years ago#4
What is bl2

User Info: StormKMD

StormKMD
3 years ago#5
Borderlands 2. You should wait for the GOTY edition to come out, that's what I'm doing.
MSI 660 GeForce 2GB | i5 3570K | AsRock Z77 Pro3 | Seagate Barracuda 500GB | Ballistix 8GB | Corsair CX430

User Info: King_of_Goats

King_of_Goats
3 years ago#6
I just got it for 10 dollars on Amazon. I have no idea why, but I got a 5 dollar promotional discount added to it. I checked and I didn't have any gift cards from previous purchases either.

User Info: BilliePilgrim

BilliePilgrim
3 years ago#7
Cheapshark.com

You'll want that for the future
i5 2500k @ 4.4| Corsair H60 | EVGA GTX 670 | MSI P67A-GD55 | 8GB DDR3 1600 | Fractal Design Define XL | 750W PSU
http://tinyurl.com/bsdvav7

User Info: DiviDude

DiviDude
3 years ago#8
StormKMD posted...
Borderlands 2. You should wait for the GOTY edition to come out, that's what I'm doing.

I agree with this guy because some of the DLC is top-notch, maybe even more enjoyable than the main game.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Is BL2 on sale anywhere?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived