This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mickey Castle of Illusion

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Mickey Castle of Illusion

User Info: gatorattack05

gatorattack05
4 years ago#1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKV0s-nG-WU

OMG a re-imagining of one of the first games I have ever played. As subpar as those games were back then, I still loved them and played the living hell out of them (especially the sequel World of Illusion. I was always mickey, brother was always donald duck)

Trying to see if anyone picked it up, and if they did, does it give them that nostalgic feeling?

User Info: Buburibon

Buburibon
4 years ago#2
My wife says it's broken when using HDMI. It locks the game down to 24fps, without v-sync. It runs at a blazing fast 30fps otherwise. When do console ports ever work out of the box? I honestly can't remember any at the moment. ;-)
3770K @ 4.5Ghz | 16GB | TITAN
Steam | PSN | XBL: GVAmson23

User Info: GoIrish80

GoIrish80
4 years ago#3
Buburibon posted...
When do console ports ever work out of the box? I honestly can't remember any at the moment. ;-)

Yeah, people who only have selective memories tend to have a hard time remembering stuff.
i5-3570k @ 4.2ghz | 16GB DDR3 | Nvidia 670 2GB SLI | 1TB HD x2

Buburibon
4 years ago#4
GoIrish80 posted...
Buburibon posted...
When do console ports ever work out of the box? I honestly can't remember any at the moment. ;-)

Yeah, people who only have selective memories tend to have a hard time remembering stuff.

I really appreciate you being cute like that, but I can't tell if you're serious. It's a fact that a great many console ports released this year had one major issue or another on launch day.

User Info: Jprime666

Jprime666
4 years ago#5
GoIrish80 posted...
Buburibon posted...

This pretty much is the only response.
How many emotions is people?

Buburibon
4 years ago#6
Fair enough, nevermind me then, folks. I must have been the only one who had had problems on launch day with Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Metro:Last Light, Crysis 3, Resident Evil 6, etc., and just recently Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified which has yet to be patched.

User Info: Interfusor

Interfusor
4 years ago#7
Buburibon posted...
Fair enough, nevermind me then, folks. I must have been the only one who had had problems on launch day with Tomb Raider, Bioshock Infinite, Metro:Last Light, Crysis 3, Resident Evil 6, etc., and just recently Splinter Cell: Blacklist, and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified which has yet to be patched.

Maybe God just has it out for you.
I am not economically viable.

User Info: KidInTheHall

KidInTheHall
4 years ago#8
Interfusor posted...
Buburibon posted...

Maybe God just has it out for you.

At least we hope he does.
i5-3570k | ASRock Z77 Extreme6 | EVGA 560Ti 448 Classified x2 SLI | 16GB G.Skill Ares | Corsair 600T White | 212 EVO | HX750

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
4 years ago#9
He does. I asked.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: Jprime666

Jprime666
4 years ago#10
Ch3wy posted...
He does. I asked.

Case closed.
How many emotions is people?
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. Mickey Castle of Illusion

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived