This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

I'm getting bored of PC games. I need something with Co-Op before i lose hope

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm getting bored of PC games. I need something with Co-Op before i lose hope

User Info: aceofpilots

aceofpilots
3 years ago#1
I got borderlands 2, payday 2, battlefield 3, dead space 3 (even though no one plays it :( and i havent yet , Smite, League of Legends, war thunder, star conflict, killing floor.

i just need some new coop games in my life to enjoy with others :*(
CM 690 II Advance/ASUS Sabertooth x58/ i7-950/SLI GTX MSI 460 Hawk Talon Attack/ Mushkin Enhanced Chronos -DX 240gb / PNY XLR8 6gb DDR3 1600/ Hyper Cooler 212+

User Info: Asellus

Asellus
3 years ago#2
Resident Evil 6 and Revelations? Lost Planet 2 and 3? Saints Row 3 and 4?

User Info: aceofpilots

aceofpilots
3 years ago#3
im not a fan of the saints row series and ive lost hope for RE and havent liked their new games.

Eh to LP2
CM 690 II Advance/ASUS Sabertooth x58/ i7-950/SLI GTX MSI 460 Hawk Talon Attack/ Mushkin Enhanced Chronos -DX 240gb / PNY XLR8 6gb DDR3 1600/ Hyper Cooler 212+

User Info: Featherwind

Featherwind
3 years ago#4
I would recommend L4D2. I don't like the zombie theme at all but I must say it's a very good game. It's one of the very few games I've played this gen which is actually more fun to play than it looks.

User Info: Amici

Amici
3 years ago#5
Castle Crashers, best played with a girlfriend/mom/sister who doesn't really play video games.
Pain is temporary; glory is forever.

User Info: MasterDonGero

MasterDonGero
3 years ago#6
>I'm getting bored of PC games

Then don't play them?
3570K (4.8 GHz) | Dual-X 7970 | ASRock Z77 OC Formula | Corsair Vengeance 2x 4 GB | WD Black 1 TB | Corsair TX750 | XSPC Raystorm 750 RS240 Kit | NZXT Phantom

User Info: Dukaduka1k82

Dukaduka1k82
3 years ago#7
Terraria is a blast with co-op. Also it is cheap.
Asus i7-3610QM @ 2.3Ghz, 16gig ram, Nvidia 660m 2Gb, 1Tb hdd @ 7200rpm

User Info: Darkshowers

Darkshowers
3 years ago#8
Why don't you go for a challenge and play an older PC rpg like Baldur's Gate or Icewind Dale 2? Those are some of the best rpgs of all time.

User Info: Ch3wy

Ch3wy
3 years ago#9
They're working on a multiplayer mod for Euro Truck Simulator 2.
Every time you point out that something is an opinion Jesus shoots a kitten in the face.

User Info: claytonbuckley

claytonbuckley
3 years ago#10
Saints Row 3 or 4
Steam ID - Som!
Origin - Somonah
  1. Boards
  2. PC
  3. I'm getting bored of PC games. I need something with Co-Op before i lose hope

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived